I've Got A Tony/But I'm Handsomer

Gar1eth
This topic is 2485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking up something else on Wikipedia when by following links I came upon Ben Platt. He was the Tony winner this year for best actor in the musical Dear Evan Hansen. I'm familiar with him from the Pitch Perfect movies. His father is a big time producer-one of the producers of Wicked.

But while reading about his father, I found out Ben has a brother named Jonah who is also an actor, and who had played Fiyero in Wicked. So I decided to look up Jonah. Well Ben is a nice looking guy. But his brother Jonah is stunning. Heredity is such a crapshoot.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gprxez4x6xpf6mt/File%20Aug%2005%2C%202%2051%2041%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

Gman

I was looking up something else on Wikipedia when by following links I came upon Ben Platt. He was the Tony winner this year for best actor in the musical Dear Evan Hansen. I'm familiar with him from the Pitch Perfect movies. His father is a big time producer-one of the producers of Wicked.

But while reading about his father, I found out Ben has a brother named Jonah who is also an actor, and who had played Fiyero in Wicked. So I decided to look up Jonah. Well Ben is a nice looking guy. But his brother Jonah is stunning. Heredity is such a crapshoot.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gprxez4x6xpf6mt/File%20Aug%2005%2C%202%2051%2041%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

Gman

Gman

...and I find it amusing that Jonah looks like a Fiyero and Ben looks like a more 'everyboy' Evan Hansen!!! Not trying to say Ben has a more animated face but all Jonah has to do is look like...Jonah! ;) All the Fiyeros I've seen (I'm a tween girl when it comes to Wicked!!! :rolleyes:) have that jawline like Jonah's!

TruHart1 :cool:

Gman

...and I find it amusing that Jonah looks like a Fiyero and Ben looks like a more 'everyboy' Evan Hansen!!! Not trying to say Ben has a more animated face but all Jonah has to do is look like...Jonah! ;) All the Fiyeros I've seen (I'm a tween girl when it comes to Wicked!!! :rolleyes:) have that jawline like Jonah's!

I guess the reason I brought up-aside from finding Jonah incredibly handsome- in my family in my generation there are four males-my older brother, one older double 1st cousin, and one younger double 1st cousin (who are brothers). I am by far the least attractive of the four. I'd consider my cousin-when he was younger-the handsomest -kind of a Tom Selleck-ish guy, then my brother who is still a nice looking guy, and finally my younger cousin who while not being as handsome as my brother or his, is still an attractive guy. Also my older cousin and I are bald (I was bald at 28) while my brother at 63 is just really beginning to get thin on top and my youngest cousin at 54 still has a full head of hair. Heredity is funny.

Gman

I guess the reason I brought up-aside from finding Jonah incredibly handsome- in my family in my generation there are four males-my older brother, one older double 1st cousin, and one younger double 1st cousin (who are brothers). I am by far the least attractive of the four. I'd consider my cousin-when he was younger-the handsomest -kind of a Tom Selleck-ish guy, then my brother who is still a nice looking guy, and finally my younger cousin who while not being as handsome as my brother or his, is still an attractive guy. Also my older cousin and I are bald (I was bald at 28) while my brother at 63 is just really beginning to get thin on top and my youngest cousin at 54 still has a full head of hair. Heredity is funny.

Gman

• 2 weeks later...

Archived