sexy peter

jt911
This topic is 2229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So handsome, reminds me like a grown up Bamm-Bamm Rubble.

OMG.... totally! haha.

He is a nice guy and even better body. He is one of my Top 3 favorites in Orlando. Although he charges higher than most, the eye candy is worth it as a quilty pleasure for sure. (plus he is really just a nice- easy going guy)

So handsome, reminds me like a grown up Bamm-Bamm Rubble.

OMG.... totally! haha.

He is a nice guy and even better body. He is one of my Top 3 favorites in Orlando. Although he charges higher than most, the eye candy is worth it as a quilty pleasure for sure. (plus he is really just a nice- easy going guy)

OMG.... totally! haha.

Wow...! Hope he comes to SoCal!! Are the extras fun? Nude? Need more details ;)

I didn't request it, I just flipped over and there he was in all his glory. He works up quite a sweat and goes non-stop. He didnt offer any extras, but then I didn't ask either. I just like enjoying a massage from a good looking guy. ((;

Edited by samK

He was nude. I didn't request it, I just flipped over and there he was in all his glory. He works up quite a sweat and goes non-stop. He didnt offer any extras, but then I didn't ask either. I just like enjoying a massage from a hot/ sexy guy. ((;

Wow nice! I remember I got a GREAT massage from an older beefy guy and he was sweating and drops of sweat were hitting my body, didn't enjoy that much, but I think from this guy might be a different story... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to SexyPeter in Otown twice. These are not the two same guys. Sexy Peter has a littel boy face on a man's body. ((;

http://handsome-peter.pe.hu

(and I believe the ".hu" is for Hungary)

• 3 months later...

Well he is definitely a nice guy with a cute baby face, blue eyes, sexy accent, and 210lbs of muscles ( not ripped, just big) . Great deep massage and he really tries, but don’t expect much more and he keeps his underwear on....trust me I asked and got a no answer ;-(. So he charges top NYC full package rate for half the package...so sigh not a repeat

• 4 months later...

I tried him today. No expectation of extras. Communication prior to meeting was good and actually meeting was good. Disappointed in the massage despite my request for deep pressure. Felt it was an overpriced rub down rather than a helpful massage.

That said, he is hot! And he stripped down to his underwear without any kind of promoting on my part. Felt he checked the clock very frequently, but then later I realized I told him I needed to be out by a specific time and he worked right until the last minute, so that was nice.

I don't personally find him with the money as a one off. And would have to see marked improvement after frank conversation about the massage technique for something long term.