Living the...?

RyanDean
This topic is 2494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It just occurred to me that this week I am scheduled (1) to get my hair cut by my superhunky hairdresser; (2) to meet an also superhunky working gent for an hour or so of fun; (3) to see a brilliant Broadway show; and (4) to undergo a very minor bit of cosmetic surgery. Which takes me from the hairdresser to the rentboy to the BroadwayShow to the plastic surgeon all in the space of about 24hours...

Not sure if I'm living the dream...or living the cliché...or both?

It just occurred to me that this week I am scheduled (1) to get my hair cut by my superhunky hairdresser; (2) to meet an also superhunky working gent for an hour or so of fun; (3) to see a brilliant Broadway show; and (4) to undergo a very minor bit of cosmetic surgery. Which takes me from the hairdresser to the rentboy to the BroadwayShow to the plastic surgeon all in the space of about 24hours...

Not sure if I'm living the dream...or living the cliché...or both?

"Didn't cost a fortune neither

Didn't hurt my sex life either"

Diasppointed to report that the gent was forced to cancel our afternoon's rendezvous. But I love the haircut, and I was able to fill the afternoon in conversation with a favorite real life friend. Then, in a genuinely surprising twist, when I stopped for dinner, I crossed paths with a couple I had hired for a memorable evening about a year ago. Not sure who clocked who first, but though I was glad to recognize them, they seemed more than a bit weirded out. Which made me sad, honestly, but I get it so kept my eyes averted in an attempt not to make matters worse. Now it's to the theatre!

Archived