Other side of the counter

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With the house and dogs I've got myself, I've decided to start a job. I work beyond full time as a shift leader at the airport. It's so fun, but sometimes I catch myself day dreaming about when I was on the other side of the counter. My traveling days aren't over, just after the Pittsburg incident I decided I should put some time and attention to something else as well. I won't be stepping down or retiring, so don't you worry one bit!

None the less of you find yourself passing through Cleveland Hopkins Airport shoot me a message !

Longevity and I hope you all have a great day! 5 days until my 26th birthday :O

Happy Birthday!

Dont let one Troll/Shitty Experience stop You from doing YOU. I could only Imagine how Traumatizing It was for You. I had an experience myself that almost caused me to throw In the Towel

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/clients-who-post-bogus-reviews.107971/

With any business You're destined to come across someone who is just flat out Miserable in life. Fuck em. Fuck em all. Do YOU.

Archived