San Juan PR suggestions

n2guysnatl
This topic is 2501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a trip to San Juan Puerto Rico coming up in October and done some research of bars with dancers. Anyone been and have any suggestions? Is it full nude or gogo dancers? Are there private lap dance booths or areas? What is the going rate for a lap dance? Thanks guys.

On a short trip to San Juan a couple years ago I visited Club SX. They have gogo dancers with private areas. It doesn't open until 10 and was very quiet on the weeknight I was there. From what I read, that is pretty normal on weeknights. It's closed Monday and Tuesday.

That said, the night I was there the dancers were fun and very interactive. I don't remember what I paid for a private but I know it was significantly cheaper than places I've been stateside.

Only place I've seen dancers in PR is at SX. It's pretty down and dirty (which of course suits me fine).

It's small but there's usually 6-7 dancers there. The guys are friendly. Don't remember the prices, but

it wasn't expensive compared to NYC. Most of the bartenders are available as well.

Whenever I've gone to other clubs in San Juan, I always feel like I'm there on the "wrong" night.

Big, nice spaces....that are empty. I've tried to figure it all out online, but I've failed so far. A "friendly"

local would be a big help. Alas, I have yet to find a good guide for San Juan nightlife. Written or human.

Archived