Roman Giovanni

wooly
This topic is 1474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the links to his Rentmen ad (from message above and from his review) are broken ... seems like bad timing not to have an ad available with all this free publicity!

In one of his posts above (quoted below) he refers people to his web site, which is https://www.romancharter.com/. He has that posted in his forum profile although not in his signature here. Posts with his rent.men advert are almost two years old, entirely likely that he has moved on from that site.

I do travel, check my website out for more details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
We will see if it works out, he has to actually make it to DC first. ;)

I tried, but it didn't work out. I got A LOT of messages from him, but never a specific time and place to meet, even after he said he would confirm if I provided him my phone number, which I did. As per my established policy, I don't chase after people, I figured if he wanted to meet, he would get back to me with a time and a place. But I never heard back with those details.

So imagine my surprise when, after the time window I had told him had passed, he texted me to say "we" had missed my appointment. Not sure who the we is, but since I never had a time and a place to meet, I didn't miss an appointment. :rolleyes:

Since he has good feedback from reliable members, I just chalk it up to not working out for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯