411 Karl Kang in SF

510guy
This topic is 1885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, took the plunge and a pleasant surprise. If you saw some of those hot massage videos, well he does something close to that.

I will stick to facts so this isn't a review:

Nude, mutual

HE included; I was very happy

He is a cut Asian guy, swimmers body

Starts as dry massage then you get lathered in oil 2/3 way through

Spent quite a bit in legs, a little too much

He uses his equipment as part of the massage

Sensual/erotic elements throughout rather than just at the end

A hidden gem and worth a another visit. Warning: his English is limited so be patient. He was also patient with all my texts.

By the way, literally next door to him good Thai restaurant. Authentic, lots of dishes, and pretty well priced. Ate dinner myself right after and enjoyed the food.

He has been living for two months here going to school to learn English. So, probably here a few more months.

I could tell he had some sort of traning. You dont do some of the stuff he did without some training.

Edited by 510guy

Well, took the plunge and a pleasant surprise. If you saw some of those hot massage videos, well he does something close to that.

Nude, mutual

A hidden gem and worth a another visit. Warning: his English is limited so be patient. He was also patient with all my texts.

By the way, literally next door to him good Thai restaurant. Authentic, lots of dishes, and pretty well priced. Ate dinner myself right after and enjoyed the food.

I will back-up what 510guy reports.

And I will return to see Karl.

• 1 month later...
Agree with everything 510guy has said. English is getting better, he was quite chatty. I recommend the shower body scrub when massage is over!

I was just thinking that yesterday wondering if he does shower scrub. I guess that is a yes. Feel free to share if you have any more suggestions, may book him again soon.

Agree with everything 510guy has said. English is getting better, he was quite chatty. I recommend the shower body scrub when massage is over!

So saw him again and requested the shower in the end. He seemed genuinely confused by request. So maybe not something he does with everyone. It was kind of cramped in there. Martin, he must have been into you.

Nude, mutual

I will 2nd or 3rd what 510guy wrote. It is an accurate summary of my experience with Karl. His spoken English is quite good now. He told me that he can neither read or nor write English yet and uses a translation app for texts. Still, he does mostly very good with texts. Karl looks like he doesn't have a gram of fat on his body. Very toned. And a nice guy. I will go back.

When I first met him a month ago he was discouraged how little business he was getting. I said I would help him out by posting on a website (this one but of course he didn't know about this site). I also helped him reword his ad as it really did not highlight his skills. Saw him yesterday and he said he is way very busy now, basically overloaded with request. I guess it this site helped in getting him extra business.

Well, glad everyone had a good experience. Looking back I could see how someone could see me as one of his friends puffing him up. But, no, no one would do that here.

Edited by 510guy

Either that or he just felt I needed a shower, lol...To be clear my hotel had a crazy big shower in it.

Uh, you forgot to mention it was at your hotel in big shower. I felt awkward when I requested and he looked at me like I was weird. Then in the shower I kept thinking was there supposed to be something special going on as we were trying to maneuver around each other. He asked me why did I want to shower with him. Thanks Martin, he must think I am a weirdo now!

Guest fm0322

I reviewed him on Rentmasseur. I did a session with him last week. Very accommodating, great massage, very interactive, nice shower at the end. His studio on O'Farrell St is in a sketchy area. I'm looking forward to another massage when I revisit SF again.

Where in the City is he?

Technically, I think Karl's apartment is in the Tenderloin, north of Market and a few blocks northeast of the Civic Center. His apartment is meticulously clean and the massage room was quiet with no street noise.

I saw Karl early on a Friday afternoon. The street had some "interesting" people walking on it as I was waiting for my Lyft. "Interesting" as in I was propositioned by a young lady at 2:45 PM. For you non-locals, if I were to finish with Karl late-ish at night, I probably would wait inside the foyer behind the locked entrance door to his apartment building until my Lyft or Uber ride was parked at the curb. Crime is on the rise again in San Francisco.

Having positive mentions on here surely helped his business. I had noticed his ad but wasn't sure whether I would follow through with an appointment until I read the comments on this thread. He is not only cute as a button but has an incredibly lean, sexy body -- just as in the photos. But beyond that, he actually knows massage. Imagine that! :D

The only thing that's prevented me from contacting him for a third massage (I scheduled two within three days of each other last week) is that I could see myself going overboard in terms of infatuation with him.

• 1 month later...
Technically, I think Karl's apartment is in the Tenderloin, north of Market and a few blocks northeast of the Civic Center.

The street had some "interesting" people walking on it as I was waiting for my Lyft. "Interesting" as in I was propositioned by a young lady at 2:45 PM. For you non-locals, if I were to finish with Karl late-ish at night, I probably would wait inside the foyer behind the locked entrance door to his apartment building until my Lyft or Uber ride was parked at the curb. Crime is on the rise again in San Francisco.

Funny piece of advice from years ago, for navigating the Tenderloin neighborhood.

The trick is to talk to yourself as you walk through the area, spitting on the sidewalk every two or three steps. No one will bother you.