411 on JasonW in St Petersburg

shay
This topic is 2467 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had booked him early afternoon one day for later that evening...we were confirmed and. At appointed he was a not show; when I texted him, he apologized and said he was called into work. That did bum me out.

I have been thinking about giving him another try especially now that he is in St Pete. First to hire him, needs to be sure to report back. ;)

I had booked him early afternoon one day for later that evening...we were confirmed and. At appointed he was a not show; when I texted him, he apologized and said he was called into work. That did bum me out.

I have been thinking about giving him another try especially now that he is in St Pete. First to hire him, needs to be sure to report back. ;)

blanking on the name, but this guy looks like that controversial :rolleyes: dude who was being "mentored" by Benjamin Nicholas and ended up being a big scam to several clients.....

name is on the tip of my tongue!!!......or is this not him???

blanking on the name, but this guy looks like that controversial :rolleyes: dude who was being "mentored" by Benjamin Nicholas and ended up being a big scam to several clients.....

name is on the tip of my tongue!!!......or is this not him???

Well he was cute enough for Benjamin in the past. Look at Noah's first review, he even spent $1900 hiring him!

I have had shagaledic experiences with Noah also, and even after the rip-off, I might hire him again. No one can handle my mandingo like he, and also can perform med-fet.

I say WELCOME (back, hee hee) Jason W.!

I never mentored him. We briefly dated. We worked together at times. It was what it was.

What happened between he and his clientele happened long after we stopped dating.

Well Noah told me you taught him all the 'tricks of the trade', and holds you in the highest regard Ben.

LMK when you can partner again so I can book a 3-way.

Archived