Jay in LA?

Jamesryan
This topic is 2146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Forget Jake. He is a tease. No HE or anything close. OK massage. He lived even close to me when had him for a couple of massages. Also, he looks like he's taking steroids now.

Thanks for the update. Shame about the steroids. I wish guys could look to the future and effects that has long term. I guess I caught him at his prime and though I had planned on a revisit your post will probably quash that idea.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only had a phone conversation ( never a massage) with Jay asking about his services about 3 months ago. He was VERY talkative and I smelled desperation in our conversation. (as in he needed business) He gave me TMI ( to much info) about his massage, but also about his life. This phone conversation was after I noticed all his reviews on MF spaced so close together. (I knew he posted them, Duh!) During the phone call I got the impression this guy was desperate for business and also emotionally unbalanced, as in someone who takes meds but had not taken them that day. After the phone call I actually felt sorry for the guy. He seemed like a loser and emotionally unstable and I decide against going to him. We were on the phone 15 minutes and I had to end the phone call since he was yammering so much. I read all the bad experiences in this post, but I really feel the guy has mental health issues.

Ditto. I saw him years ago when he used to rent a room for massage in van nuys. He was in great shape, fun and gave a pretty decent massage. Saw him a year ago and it was a complete 180. Talked way to much, massage was unfocused and was way shorter than the hour. His converted garage or living space was a mess. Stay away.

• 1 month later...

I agree, Jay is crazy...and I think he is actually gay and can't handle it. He talks endlessly about sexuality and gay/straight bla bla bla. I am not sure how graphic we get in this forum, but he wanted me to suck him and then he said he would suck...first for more money and then for the massage price...and I declined several times. And then he just moved on to talking about real estate and his business ideas ha ha. He needs meds, but he is actually a pretty good massage therapist and I kind of feel sorry for him.

• 7 months later...
this message board has saved me so much heartache; thanks to all the posters who share their experiences both good and bad

+1, I totally concur.

And you should also thank Guy Fawkes for providing this platform. A good way to express that is to send him a donation, I do.