Jay in LA?

Jamesryan
This topic is 2130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the photos are old. I think he has facial hair now - those are the most accurate.

I saw him several times years ago when he looked like the older photos. Before I met him the first time he flaked on me twice before finally... and actually had a great time. He was open to a lot and didn't give such a bad massage. Struck me as a little crazy though.

Needbodywork is correct. Some of the pictures are very old. There were lots of issues, including giving the massage in a converted garage with no bathroom, and making disparaging comments about gay people. I wrote a bad review on MassageM4M. He had a melt down, and demanded that I take the review down. We negotiated a settlement. I removed the review and he refunded my money. Needless to say, I never repeated.

FWIW...The reviews on Masseurfinders are controlled completely by the masseur. The masseur can remove all negative reviews and add any good one that they choose without any checks or balances, so they can't be believed.

Edited by bigvalboy

Yes bigvalboy is on the mark. He is one of my reasons for avoiding "straight" masseurs. If it is a location thing maybe try https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jakesuave2.shtml

Similar in look in the same area. I only went to him once but remember him as polite with a decent massage in a nice space.

It has been quite a while so maybe someone can chime in with a more recent experience

• 1 month later...

Sadly this is a good representation of the LA scene. Dozens upon dozens of options on masseurfinder with glowing reviews.... only problem is for every genuine article there's 20 fakes. It really sucks. I only have one go to therapist but the location is not very ideal. So I keep on hoping more options present themselves....

And what is up with masseurs keeps old, old pictures? Sorry, that's another rant, so I'm going to stop.

• 2 weeks later...
The pics are 10+ years old. Same one since I've seen him listing. I contacted him once, he said to go to a certain address...then to call him and he'd come outside so we could discuss. It's a weird situation.

I'd say the ones where he looks young and unshaven are 7-8 years old. The ones with the beard are no more than 2-3 years old.

He worked out of someone's private garage and had to meet clients on the street to discreetly let them in.

I thought he gave a pretty good massage and was open to a lot. This was in his early days. maybe he got weird(er).

@bigvalboy you sound bitter. That's unfortunate since "most of us" are actually here to have fun. Good luck.

Bitter? Not at all. You've misunderstood my post. You're more than welcome to hire whomever you want. I was just trying to give you a heads up, as were others. For myself, he tried to scam me, it didn't work, and that was that. My "Good Luck" comment was sincere. It might work out for you. One never knows...

Edited by bigvalboy

Yes bigvalboy is on the mark. He is one of my reasons for avoiding "straight" masseurs. If it is a location thing maybe try https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jakesuave2.shtml

Similar in look in the same area. I only went to him once but remember him as polite with a decent massage in a nice space.

It has been quite a while so maybe someone can chime in with a more recent experience

Forget Jake. He is a tease. No HE or anything close. OK massage. He lived even close to me when had him for a couple of massages. Also, he looks like he's taking steroids now.