Women like this body type. How about you?

jeezopete
This topic is 2534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Studies show that men have a reflexive laser-like focus when they are attracted to someone in their view. This intense focus is measurable and can be used to identify a man's sexual orientation. I have been embarrassed by this reflex. I once walked into a wall because I was distracted for a moment, right in front of the guy. It was extremely obvious. Certainly men can love someone they weren't initially attracted to. But I know that reflex can be intense!

Women don't have that so much which can be a blessing at times! Bottom line men tend to be much more visual and therefore more particular.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Studies show that men have a reflexive laser-like focus when they are attracted to someone in their view. This intense focus is measurable and can be used to identify a man's sexual orientation. I have been embarrassed by this reflex. I once walked into a wall because I was distracted for a moment, right in front of the guy. It was extremely obvious. Certainly men can love someone they weren't initially attracted to. But I know that reflex can be intense!

Women don't have that so much which can be a blessing at times! Bottom line men tend to be much more visual and therefore more particular.

I love that moment, - when you and he lock eyes, you instantly "see" each other.

I look at guys I'm attracted to. But I can't ever imagine being so 'locked on' that I would walk into a wall. I think my laser-like focus batteries must be run down.

Gman

I look at guys I'm attracted to. But I can't ever imagine being so 'locked on' that I would walk into a wall. I think my laser-like focus batteries must be run down.

Gman

This was about 30 years ago. I was leaving the gym and turned a corner and this incredibly hot guy was standing there wearing nothing but those black stretchy biker shorts that were popular then. Turn my head reflexively to gape and BAM! right into a wall breaking my glasses.

This was about 30 years ago. I was leaving the gym and turned a corner and this incredibly hot guy was standing there wearing nothing but those black stretchy biker shorts that were popular then. Turn my head reflexively to gape and BAM! right into a wall breaking my glasses.

I bet he was flattered.

Unfortunately he was a straight ass that scowled at me. He got a lot of attention from the gay guys which he obviously hated. But f*ck was he good looking.

One time I saw a guy on the street who so closely resembled a FB that I thought it was him. I walked up from behind, reached around and scratched him on the side of his chest and asked, "how you doin?" He turned to me and looked and said "I don't think I'm who you think I am," and hopped on his bicycle and rode off. It was pretty embarrassing.

Studies show that men have a reflexive laser-like focus when they are attracted to someone in their view. This intense focus is measurable and can be used to identify a man's sexual orientation

I swear I don't notice myself doing this, but all of my friends say that I get a leering expression on my face when I notice a hot guy. They can't ALL be wrong. :)

Oh, and to stay on topic, I never leer at dad bods and I don't believe that women actually prefer them. They might think they are better partner candidates, but a nice set of abs is one of the most common things I've heard women say are hot.

Gman

I should probably add that I'm quite capable of walking into something without being aroused sexually at all. I've walked into large glass doors of a convenience store-thinking they were open-at least twice that I can think of.

Gman

I don't lower my standards for 'freebees'....ever! I like what I like....;)

While I'm not quite as adamant as you, BVB, I was thinking the same thing. Although in my case, it's twofold-there's what I like, and then there's the fact that often my tallywacker these days has a difficult enough time getting hard with guys I'm really attracted to. I might not be able to get a rise out of him at all for guy's I'm not really attracted to. :(

Gman

This thread needs some pictures...I'll take a sexy dad bod over a roided up muscle jock... Confident virility is a very arousing. Plus, we all know he makes up for his less than perfect body by being a kinky fucker in the sack...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b362718e4d410950b32eb4432d2e906a/tumblr_nk60q2pCmW1rr778xo1_500.jpg http://68.media.tumblr.com/2d84c880ccf2b5b095c54e2603aa20a1/tumblr_ncd6lsQEJQ1shf2cuo1_500.png

http://68.media.tumblr.com/c14a478572cd0b439ba68424ec190639/tumblr_onbsq5tryO1uvsnp4o1_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6c15faf5208776ab4755d07712a79f89/tumblr_n7lhc1rw651r43my7o1_400.jpg

Archived