411 on Ben in LA from Canada

Greentea845
This topic is 1719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I had been trying to schedule something with him over the past weekend. He was pretty inconsistent with communication as somebody else has mentioned. Finally agreed on a time and was supposed to meet him today at 3pm. I was on a Lyft ride and when I was about 20 mins away I texted him to send an ETA. He replied 10 mins later saying he totally forgot (???!) the appointment (that he confirmed with me just the day before) and was at an auto body shop fixing his car after an accident. He said he should be back home by 6, and we agreed to move the appointment to 6:30. I got another Lyft ride back and was waiting to go back out when he texted me that he now had to return to his regular job, that today was a stressful day for him and we should meet some other time. Promised me he would make it up to me, but I am not holding my breath since I asked when he'd be available and got radio silence. I mean, I get it that he is only doing this as a side gig and may have actually got into an accident.....but I wasted 4 hours and spent $50 worth of Lyft rides for a roundtrip to WeHo from West LA for absolutely nothing. He could have let me know beforehand. Something tells me that despite seeming to be a very nice and polite man (from all his text messages) this man does not really have his s*** together. If he eventually replies to my text I think I may give him another chance......or should I not?

Finally met Ben. He was nice, accommodating, and had a hot face. I am going to blame myself for the lack of chemistry, or he may have been a little tired, but probably the former. Spent a whole hour on the table with not much happening. I tried my best to make it fun, but it felt tedious than anything else and I had to help him help me release. I personally will not be repeating. I’d probably suggest making an appointment with him first and see how it goes. With proper chemistry it could probably have been a little more interactive.

I am indeed east-Asian looking. Not sure if anything had changed over the years. His incall location was an AirBnB. He said he had to go to work afterwards, and looked a little tired when he greeted me at the door to begin with. Not sure what went wrong, but may have been a combination of what I had mentioned. He is still very good looking. The body was not as nearly defined as it was in the photos, but he still felt pretty muscular. After the session, I wish I had spent that money with Clark (his rate was even a little bit less) and got a whole lot more out of it, or even try Anthony as many gentlemen here have suggested.

• 3 months later...

I hired Ben about 7 years ago - and I still have amazing memories. He was very sweet and seemed like a really nice guy. And I mostly remember his cock - one of the biggest ones I have ever seen in person. The massage only lasted maybe 5 minutes and the rest of the time was pure bliss!

I hired Ben about 7 years ago - and I still have amazing memories. He was very sweet and seemed like a really nice guy. And I mostly remember his cock - one of the biggest ones I have ever seen in person. The massage only lasted maybe 5 minutes and the rest of the time was pure bliss!

As I mentioned above, my experience was in total opposite. 35-45 minutes of rubdown - no real massage, then turned the cock to my direction (it was indeed huge and beautiful) then gave a very mechanical HE while I play with his cock. I was feeling so meh and couldn't help thinking I should have have booked someone else. I was so frustrated that my boner deflated. He kept trying a while, then asked me to finish myself because he'd been trying for a while and nothing was working. All of this lasted like, 4 minutes. I guess YMMV.

I reached out to Ben a few weeks ago via text and surprisingly got a pretty quick response.

Unfortunately, our schedules didn't sync up but he was polite about it.

A few days later I was at the Hudson (a bar in Weho) and had my Grindr on. He was also online and appeared very close (like less than 50 feet away). That's not uncommon in Weho where there's literally a gay dude every two feet. I didn't reach out to him (I actually never reach out to guys first for fear of rejection, and didn't want to reach out to Ben even in a "professional" capacity because he might block me before reading my message or feel awkward about talking to a client on Grindr).

Still I was curious what he looked like. I didn't see him and was leaving the bar anyway. I ended up seeing him pull out of the driveway of the adjacent bank, scowling at me or in my direction (I gave him the right of way).

Based on this experience and reading others, I have a feeling he isn't into Asian guys and grudgingly works with Asian clients. Which is fine, I get it. Btw, I never told him I was Asian during our text exchanges, but now wouldn't be surprised if he stopped replying if I did divulge.

I reached out to Ben a few weeks ago via text and surprisingly got a pretty quick response.

A few days later I was at the Hudson (a bar in Weho) and had my Grindr on. He was also online and appeared very close (like less than 50 feet away). That's not uncommon in Weho where there's literally a gay dude every two feet. I didn't reach out to him (I actually never reach out to guys first for fear of rejection, and didn't want to reach out to Ben even in a "professional" capacity because he might block me before reading my message or feel awkward about talking to a client on Grindr).

Still I was curious what he looked like. I didn't see him and was leaving the bar anyway. I ended up seeing him pull out of the driveway of the adjacent bank, scowling at me or in my direction (I gave him the right of way).

Based on this experience and reading others, I have a feeling he isn't into Asian guys and grudgingly works with Asian clients. Which is fine, I get it. Btw, I never told him I was Asian during our text exchanges, but now wouldn't be surprised if he stopped replying if I did divulge.

A stranger scowled in your direction from his car and so you have concluded that he isn’t into Asian guys and “grudgingly works with Asian clients”? That’s absurdly illogical to say the least.

A stranger scowled in your direction from his car and so you have concluded that he isn’t into Asian guys and “grudgingly works with Asian clients”? That’s absurdly illogical to say the least.

It was a feeling I got from reading previous entries (both those who had positive and not so positive experiences) as well as a few direct messages.

At no point did I disparage the masseur. I even said he was polite over text.

However, I have been on the receiving end of strangers who scowl or look you up and down as a way of telling you "I don't like you," "I don't like your kind," and/or "do not engage with me."

You can often tell when a masseur opens a door, or you walk into a bar or spa, how people feel about you from one look.

Edited by Drained Empty

I hired Ben a few years ago and had a good time. He is super good looking, nice and has an amazing body and equipment. I'm Asian and didn't feel awkward at all. Not sure why I didn't rehire. Might have been he was using a friend's place for an incall appointment and that was a little awkward. Not sure if that has changed since.

I'm Asian as well, and had a terrific time with Ben both times I booked him.

It was a feeling I got from reading previous entries (both those who had positive and not so positive experiences) as well as a few direct messages.

At no point did I disparage the masseur. I even said he was polite over text.

However, I have been on the receiving end of strangers who scowl or look you up and down as a way of telling you "I don't like you," "I don't like your kind," and/or "do not engage with me."

You can often tell when a masseur opens a door, or you walk into a bar or spa, how people feel about you from one look.

I probably often look like I’m scowling at people while I’m driving my car because I listen to NPR and can’t help but scowl upon hearing Trump’s voice or views. This almost never has anything to do with the person in front of me, unless that person has cut me off.

Maybe not everything you see on another person’s face is about you.

Great, good for you both.

I generally don't like rejection/offending. If I'm at the spa and a guy walks out when I enter, I avoid going into the room he's in. If I'm at the gym and inadvertently lock eyes with a guy who's not into "my type," I make sure I don't work out near him or enter the locker room while he's there lest he thinks I'm stalking him.

Let's face it. A lot of guys aren't into Asians (Asians included). A lot of Asians don't do other Asians any favors by acting a fool or throwing themselves at white guys. I purposely don't act that way.

I see some providers at the gym or around town. They hang out with guys that look like them and move/shoo away guys that don't. I know they're doing a job, but if a provider isn't into "my type" I don't want him to be miserable nor do I want to feel undesirable or miserable. So I don't hire them. And I always let them know my race ahead of time.

Yes, you can tell from one look if someone is cool with you/being in their presence or not. It happens all the time. I remember one visit to Midtown (a local sex club), one white guy actual stuck his hand in my face (the way you would if someone where pointing a gun at you) and waved NO. Keep in mind I didn't know him, didn't get close to him, I was just walking in his general direction. That reaction really stayed with me and made me feel really worthless. I don't want to feel that way again so if I can avoid it I do.

Oh and jdjd46, don't criticize me for making assumptions when you did the exact same thing.

Edited by Drained Empty

There’s a lot of subtle racism in the US of which most white guys are probably not aware. My husband is a Mexican-born US citizen. He is proud of his heritage and wears a big ‘stache. He also has an advanced degree, owns his own business with 6 employees, and has an income over twice mine. However, invariably, whenever we’re checking into a hotel or a restaurant, or other professional establishment expecting service, I’m the one that is addressed first and all subsequent responses are directed towards me and only me. When we travel, he’s the one that gets “randomly” selected for extra screening at security or immigration. Being his partner for over 20 years has made me much less inclined to express doubt when non-whites feel they have been slighted because of their race.

Well, that’s because his place is just right up the bars. I’m Asian and when he had me on my table, I’d say I had a pretty good time. He’ll reply some days really fast sometimes not but I always get a reply either way.

Another thing I also don't respond well to is passive aggressiveness, jdjd46. You claim to empathize but then act like you're better than me.

I would love to get take out from an Asian restaurant without a white patron thinking that I work there.

I would love to go to a Korean spa and not clear out rooms and get nasty looks just for being Asian and entering white space (yes, I know the irony).

I would love to just offer a compliment to a guy, with no interest of pursuing anything, without getting a hand to my face, a door slammed, or an automatic block.

I would love not to be given a fake address, drive 40 minutes to a random location in the middle of the night, and then be told that my "host" is just messing with me because "chinks are pathetic" (three different guys have actually done this to me).

We all try to assimilate the best we can but our race belies that. You think I enjoy being treated the way that I am? The way I see other Asians treated? The way that no one bats an eye at seeing "no Asians" in dating profiles, massage ads, etc.

We can't be someone else. You deal with it the way you do. I deal with it the way I do.

This doesn't belong in this thread but I'm absolutely fine with other Asian guys.

There are Asian guys that I find attractive and Asian guys that I am not attracted to. I'm not going to say that I'm attracted to all or none, just like any other race.

I do, however, find Asian guys are super nasty to other Asian guys. I don't know if it's a competition thing or what.

And no, I haven't stopped posting on the other site -- which caters to a very specific thing. There's nothing for me to say there; if there is I'll say it. I am not looking for pity or to get a reaction with a new audience. If you look at my posts here, many have absolutely nothing to do with race.

They guys on this board seem to be open to conversations about many topics. They also aren't judgmental. Funny how it's other Asians that are -- must be that aforementioned nastiness.

Please message me instead of hijacking this thread any further.

Edited by Drained Empty