Attn: Muscle Lovers... Damien Stone/Konstance

big-n-tall
This topic is 1987 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MaleFun I'm sorry but you are incorrect. "Bitch Tits" are frequently a direct results of steroid usage. There is tons of information regarding this matter all over the internet. Yes "Bitch Tits" may have other causes, especially in children. If a guy who is an obvious bodybuilder shows both great vascularity and "Bitch Tits" it is a damn good reason to suspect heavy steroid usage.

I'm keeping him on his stomach and using what I like.

http://mensparkle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Realitydudes-Damien-Stone-01.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Met him at hamburger Mary's in vegas earlier this year. Drove him over to piranha. Super nice guy. Into trannies...go figure.

On that note.... I had a bodybuilder "straight" guy I knew that had a girlfriend. Most effeminate male I have ever met. Says he is totally into trannies and dated one. Asked him why. Did he just need to come out already? He denied that yet could not give an explanation for his desire for da dick. Other part of the equation is his father is a preacher and he comes from a very strict upbringing.

My feeling for these guys and it's only an opinion is that they truely want the dick of a male yet have been conditioned and started out with women. They are familiar with curves, softness, bobs etc. And the difficulty for many to come out is harder than just "having your cake and eating it" so to speak.

So many hot huge bodybuilders like this it ain't even funny.

Opinions?