JT Torretto

Stapalini
This topic is 2343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ya know, I generally refrain from negative comments or reactions specific to an inquiry regarding a rentguy. I dont see the point in posting "he does nothing for me,""not my type," or even a childish "eeeeeww, I can't believe anyone likes that!" etc.

Im going to violate my own standards.

I have no interest in hiring or hooking up with guys displaying tattoos depicting guns. I dont care why they got them, what they intended to convey, or their personal politics. I dont care if everything else about them makes my mouth water. Interest-killer for me.

Ya know, I generally refrain from negative comments or reactions specific to an inquiry regarding a rentguy. I dont see the point in posting "he does nothing for me,""not my type," or even a childish "eeeeeww, I can't believe anyone likes that!" etc.

I have no interest in hiring or hooking up with guys displaying tattoos depicting guns. I dont care why they got them, what they intended to convey, or their personal politics. I dont care if everything else about them makes my mouth water. Interest-killer for me.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pistol tattoos.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pistol tattoos.

And the pistol tattoo I noticed appears to have a silencer. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/very-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

• 5 months later...

I know there have been other threads on him - one at least was very negative. I unfortunately need to add a similar caveat. I was hoping to hire him on his Boston trip this week. Some of his interests were very enticing to me, and at first, as we texted, things sounded very good. Though I had to keep asking for his rates and the password for his RentMen private pics - I think I asked him 4 times. (Maybe a red flag, maybe not - but very annoying to have to keep asking.) The more we talked, the more I begin to realize he was just too hardcore dom for my taste - he kept trying to suggest we do certain things (like WS, which I'm not into, and I tried to tell him that - I had to keep telling him no on that one) and kept pushing the idea that he could only relate to me in a very severe dom/sub way, which I kept saying was not what I was looking for. he started referring (literally) to Darwin and the survival of the fittest, and all sorts of other odd superior/inferior talk, and to be honest, it was getting to be a huge turnoff.

So, I finally said my apologies, stressed that I was happy that we had had the chance to talk but that I felt I was wasting his time as we just weren't on the same page with things, and that I wouldn't be able to see him.

I had hoped for some sort of a professional goodbye and thank you (in the same manner as I had already offered to him), or maybe even a bit of a "your loss" retort at most.

He erupted. First PLEADING with me, text after text after text after text, boasting about how good he'd be and how we WILL have such a great time together. On and on and on he went. I tried again to give a simple professional answer, but he was too busy ranting and raving. I blocked his texts. He then tried to call me on a different phone, and texted me with threatening messages about being blackmailed, etc. I blocked him there too.

I'm sorry, guys, he's a fucking lunatic. Which matches the previous story out here as to how he freaked out during someone's session.

I have to say I was originally prepared for the chance that he wasn't quite my type (which is why I was happy that he was willing to talk things out with me initially) - I was not prepared for his little freakout session, which was so entirely out of proportion with the rest of our conversation. Literally scary.

I'm now seriously wondering, had I gone through with meeting him after all, that I could have been in real physical danger. or at very least, coerced into activities I didn't want.

To those of you who have had good experiences with him - that's great. But I guess the session has to be 100% on his terms and his terms alone, or he turns into a raving madman.

Caveat emptor.

Edited by bostonman