DC - Asainjockboy [yes that's the spelling]

fedssocr1
This topic is 2528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info on this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/asainjockboy

Only 1 public photo looks very cute. Image search shows that it is at least 4 years old, so that gives me pause. I don't have access to the private photos so I can't tell if they are of the same guy. But it's hard to imagine anyone that age doesn't have any other more recent photos. So, looks too good to be true...

He don't look Asain to me...

Any info on this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/asainjockboy

Only 1 public photo looks very cute. Image search shows that it is at least 4 years old, so that gives me pause. I don't have access to the private photos so I can't tell if they are of the same guy. But it's hard to imagine anyone that age doesn't have any other more recent photos. So, looks too good to be true...

I've never been with an Asain before.

I ready, willing, and able to write my doctoral thesis on this rare and I assume endangered species.

What exactly does one do during a "Zen Massage?" Does Zen have a soul?

If u like his ad looks, go see him for an hour & find out.

This is not a PhD thesis.

Nor a judgment on your soul.

I've never been with an Asain before.

I ready, willing, and able to write my doctoral thesis on this rare and I assume endangered species.

What exactly does one do during a "Zen Massage?" Does Zen have a soul?

I find your post deeply offensive. The politically correct term is not Asain but Orinetal.

Well the ad says he is giving a "presonal" Zen somethingorother. So hummm presonal must be like pre-sonal and with the l/r confusion that is like pre-sonar so the massage must be Zen as in "before sound" or some sort of ecstatic out of body experience. Maybe he is an alien. Hunh? Who knew?

It's hours later....and I'm still try to get it....

Sigh....I feel like Georgette Franklin Baxter on The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

For those that need a visual reminder.....

I don't know what to do. Should I explain it? I've noticed you are not the only one lost. I give you a clue: the root of all the jokes is the misspelling of Asian. Go over the whole thread and try to figure it out.

Sorry, my teacher soul does not allow me to give away the answer.

Ok....now I'm stuck trying to fit "Dengue Fever in Southeast Asia" into the joke.....

This is going from bad to worse!

I've also resorted to spell checking every word above.....and I still don't get Daddy's

kitchen joke....this is torture....for fucks sake!.....I'm not beautiful enough to be a bimbo!

Archived