I have a question: Bottoms for bottoms

This topic is 2326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My question what kind of bottom are you? Do you not like to fuck with anything, or are you just not confident at getting an erection? Because as someone without a (conventional) dick - I've topped the hell out of more people than most. I just let my fingers do the walking...

But in reality, I do think if you think you will have amazing chemistry with someone - wouldn't it be worth seeing what the two of you can do together and letting go of strict identity categories? Or maybe thats just me ;)

Agreed, topping or bottoming aint for everyone, and Gays shouldnt be "shamed" for not liking or indulging in one or the other. Recently I've just discovered FTM Luke Hudson (not in the biblical sense) . I would be in heaven just sucking on his "cock" for hours... :p

Edited by jjkrkwood

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a really hot guy I was trying to arrange a meeting with earlier. But he is a total bottom and so am I. Meeting didn't happen - he wasn't really going to be into it, and honestly, I really wouldn't have felt like I got my money's worth either. Sucks because he is damn hot too. Oh well, I will be in Vegas in March and I already know a master top that I'm going to schedule...