Fin Fang Foom Has A Question For The Class

Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 6941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>F, why do all those beauties keep their pants on? D'you

>suppose they have something to be ashamed of?

>

>Dick

Seriously, what are the odds of being stunning and having a huge cock? Sure, it happens but generally with the same frequency that people win the lottery. Truth be told, most of them are probably Princess Tiny Meat.

Probably yours,

FFF

Well to be honest... it would just depend which of Travis Fimmel, Rafael Verga, or Beiron Anderson is a bottom.

That's the one I would choose.

And if they are all bottoms... then I will break the rules and have a gang bang. Oops... is that the right word when one top fucks multiple bottoms???

:9

Like a box of chocolates, it's hard to limit oneself to just one. Still, there is something about Brent Van Zant that would put him in first place with me. If his dance card were full, then I would turn to Jake Campione.

I have a thing for great arms, and full round pecs. You need to catch them in that glorious period in their lives before they get married and a mortgage and develop man boobs. Short-lived, but oh so enjoyable, rather like soft shell crab season.

No way I can choose just one....

Is there any purpose to this site except eye candy? Even though there's a Redlight section, nobody is for hire, right? I mean, it looks like a David Forrest roundup. Max Grand? Eric Hanson? And the ever elusive Ken Ryker..

Doesn't that Rusty Joiner look a Helluva lot like Mark Dalton?

OK, I chose Ryan Lewhatever.

Okie

Guest ncm2169

Okie, I'm with you on Ryan Lebar. :9 :9

My second choice would be Beiron. }(

As for < nobody is for hire, right? > , Ricardo Milos is there and he's well reviewed here. :D

Archived