Swinging Richards update

Becket
This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the amazing info. That semi-rural country boy sounds like Ashton. I’ll consider the vip private room if it really is 2-for-1. That would be great.

It's $20 entrance fee to get into the VIP area/lounge on Saturdays. It may still be $10 on other nights. The VIP private room 2-for-1 only applies to the room rental fee. It is $85 for 15 minutes so you will get 30 minutes. The dancer fee is not 2-for-1 and is the normal fee. Normally the dancer fee is $100 for 15 minutes. However you would pay the normal fee of $200 for the 30 minutes. The dancer fee is paid to the door keeper up front when paying the room rental so I'm not sure if it can be negotiated with the dancer. That may be a minimum amount and could negotiate more with the dancer if you wanted something specific?

The dancer fee is paid to the door keeper up front when paying the room rental so I'm not sure if it can be negotiated with the dancer. That may be a minimum amount and could negotiate more with the dancer if you wanted something specific?

I believe the dancer fees paid before at the gatekeeper was started (when I first went there, you paid the dancer directly, usually after) due to too many cases of the client not having an entire fee afterwards. I think one of the dancers told me that, so I could be wrong.

It also emphases that it's just a normal, private session. _Technically_ I think they are dancing for you naked, but that's never what's happened with me there :) . That covers Swinging Richards, but you can arrange for additional services privately with the dancer. If the dancer is willing. In a room, dancers will usually be hard, and let you feel anywhere (touching it technically prohibited - especially on the main floor). Dancers may be willing to be sucked or suck you. That's not a given. Cover it with them before if it's a must for you.

Some dancers are much more open to offers than others. If a dancer declines an offer, I wouldn't try to convince them, but that's just me. If you hit it off with a dancer, they may let you do more. Again, their decision.

I'm glad Poseidon is still there. Such a body. I really want to be wrapped in his arms again.

It's $20 entrance fee to get into the VIP area/lounge on Saturdays. It may still be $10 on other nights. The VIP private room 2-for-1 only applies to the room rental fee. It is $85 for 15 minutes so you will get 30 minutes. The dancer fee is not 2-for-1 and is the normal fee. Normally the dancer fee is $100 for 15 minutes. However you would pay the normal fee of $200 for the 30 minutes. The dancer fee is paid to the door keeper up front when paying the room rental so I'm not sure if it can be negotiated with the dancer. That may be a minimum amount and could negotiate more with the dancer if you wanted something specific?

For that price point, I would hire a professional to dance for me on an hourly basis, in the comfort of a luxury hotel room with warm towels and running water. And you would not worry about the liquor laws, since you will have your own bar. Create your own 2for1 special.

If the dancers are mediocre, that is a poor value proposition. Unless......it comes with a really good kiss on the neck.

Visited again this week. Things have changed. It cost more to get in: $15 on a Monday. Drinks are now $11.75. And now you gotta buy “Dick Bucks” for lap dances for $24 a pop. 20 to dancer 4 to house. The atmosphere is different among the dancers. Still had a good time though as I met some other cool patrons. But the new rules/prices were enough to stop me from going again last night as I normally would have.

These recent developments at SR's in Atlanta are concerning. I wonder how the female strip bars in Georgia work? Are the drinks equally expensive? Are the lap-dance arrangements as complicated? Anyone know?

My last two visits to SR's were not at all worthwhile. I felt the quality of the dancers had diminished substantially from prior visits. With these new changes added into the mix, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to go anymore. Let's hope for some positive changes going forward.

These recent developments at SR's in Atlanta are concerning. I wonder how the female strip bars in Georgia work? Are the drinks equally expensive? Are the lap-dance arrangements as complicated? Anyone know?

My last two visits to SR's were not at all worthwhile. I felt the quality of the dancers had diminished substantially from prior visits. With these new changes added into the mix, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to go anymore. Let's hope for some positive changes going forward.

I was there Oct 2017 and SR has always been my favorite stripper bar in the US.

I was there on Friday and Saturday nights and had a blast both nights....I just never go to early; it's ways most fun 11pm on.

Coming from NYC I always thought the drinks were very cheap.

$24 for a lapdance when it's $20 everywhere else (including NYC) is a bit greedy but that alone want keep me away if they stiff have hot southern sexy friendly guys.

I was there Oct 2017 and SR has always been my favorite stripper bar in the US.

I was there on Friday and Saturday nights and had a blast both nights....I just never go to early; it's ways most fun 11pm on.

Coming from NYC I always thought the drinks were very cheap.

$24 for a lapdance when it's $20 everywhere else (including NYC) is a bit greedy but that alone want keep me away if they stiff have hot southern sexy friendly guys.

We Dallas guys are spoiled. Well drinks are usually $5-6 and call drinks are usually $8 depending. Bottled beer is $3 or $4 depending on the bar. Lap dances are the standard $20. The dancer bars don’t charge a cover. I guess i should count my blessings.

We Dallas guys are spoiled. Well drinks are usually $5-6 and call drinks are usually $8 depending. Bottled beer is $3 or $4 depending on the bar. Lap dances are the standard $20. The dancer bars don’t charge a cover. I guess i should count my blessings.

What is the name of the bar in Dallas?

What is the name of the bar in Dallas?

There are 3 dancer bars in Dallas:

The Tin Room on Hudnall Ave

Marty’s Live on Maple Ave

Zippers on Fitzhugh Ave

Technically TMC on Cedar Springs Ave is a dancer bar but no private dances allowed.

Prices will vary slightly depending on the day and time you go but drink prices are pretty reasonable in gay Dallas clubs wherever you go.

Whether the dancers in strip clubs are employees or independent contractors was settled by the federal courts in Atlanta a couple of years ago. As a retired gay lawyer in Atlanta, I'm surprised that SR was still fighting the issue.

Same here in DC. Secrets pays dancers $50 every other day and controls them 100% but considers them "independent contractors" but files nothing. Amazing how bars get away with it for so long. And then Boom.