Premier 57 NYC

AndyDandy
This topic is 2087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info on the "newly remodeled" Premier 57 Spa? I know it's a co-ed spa Korean spa, but I was there this afternoon for a tour and saw 2 really hot guys sitting awfully close to each other in one of the hot tubs in the all nude men's locker room - not to mention some good looking attendants.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've played there before, was a couple years back. one dude who had a gigantic dick was sitting in one of the individual pools jerking it as people came by.

and then I had a little j/o session with a couple in the sauna.

That was before the remodel and name change. I wonder what it's like now. Day pass for the facility is $75. Not sure if that's considered expensive. Maybe there are Groupons???

I believe it used to be $50. I'll try to stop by and report back.

How long ago was the remodel you're referring to? I went there about a half a year ago. There was a male-only section off the locker room with a small pool area, sauna and steam room. The attendant came by pretty frequently but I got jacked off in the steam room as soon as he left one time.

I just wish they were stricter about nudity and not letting people in the area with giant towels. Not so I can get a peek but it made me feel less comfortable being naked when not everyone was. In other Korean spas you just get a tiny towel to sit on or wrap around your head.

Also the body scrub was pretty crappy (not as thorough as other places I've been) and the scrub guy was being really annoying about getting a tip even though the attendant had already asked me how much I wanted to add before and after the scrub. He was rude and I fully intended on giving 20%.

So yeah, not recommended. Spa Castle in Queens is way better.

• 4 months later...

I went recently.

The admission was $80 plus tax.

I don't know how it looked prior to renovation, but the individual showers in the wet area were nice.

The hot/cold tubs were really shallow ... far less deep than KSpas in California.

It seemed pretty cruisy, with this gorgeous muscular guy going around naked. Another hung white guy and black guy actively avoided me (see the racism thread). I accidentally walked in on the muscle guy and other white guy fooling around and apologized (I'm somewhat neurotic about race).

Muscle guy said it was fine but the other guy wasn't cool with me being in the room, even though I closed my eyes and didn't even look at them. Later he came around.

Sadly I'm used to this behavior because it happens all the time in Los Angeles.

It was nice (one of the guys who works there is super hot) but pricy and I might not go back.

Thanks for the report. But “closing your eyes” doesn’t erase the fact you’re in a room where one guy doesn’t feel comfortable.

And his comfort is more important than mine because he's white and I'm not?

Btw, I wasn't the one breaking the spa rules.

For the record he came around. And the super hot guy was very okay with me being in the same room, eyes closed or not.

Im sorry, when did a premium co-ed spa become a gay sexclub? Oh right, #whiteprivilege

You said the two guys—to use your language—were “fooling around.” That’s a form of sex.

You’re really hung up on race aren’t you. What do you think my race is?

Maybe it’s that he doesn’t like your body. Or your nose. Or your potbelly. Or your skinny legs. Or your age. Or whatever. He made it clear he didn’t want you around while he was “fooling around” with another guy. Rather than closing your eyes you might have been polite and backed away rather than in effect calling others racists.

Actually you weren't there.

He was just really nervous about getting caught and apologized (as did I).

We hung out and chatted in the steam room after, and then I left them alone for the rest of the night to have their privacy.

He thought I was straight. And no belly here. And I have great legs.

Thanks for the report. But “closing your eyes” doesn’t erase the fact you’re in a room where one guy doesn’t feel comfortable.

The awkward sexual tension would be too much for me, if I was welcomed or not. Staying and closing my eyes would not have been enough for me... sex club, spa, hotel pool, anywhere.

I don't think this is a #privilage for me, personally, I would not have stayed and put myself in that position of feeling persecuted.

On The Other Hand:

I am so confused, because when I go to the spa I want peace and quite and mostly I want "alone time". If I paid to go to use a spa and could not because people were having sex in public rooms (and the offenders made it clear I was not welcomed) I probably would have left and got my money back on the way out.

However, if I want to see swinging dicks and the hope for some play, I would go to a bathhouse or sex club. When did these lines become so blurred for people?

It is like the masseur thing... are they legit masseurs or hookers doing rub & tugs. I like this forum because REGARDLESS of what you are looking for, this is a safe place to find out the truth before you waste your time or money for something that you did Not want. Sadly, this thread got way off track and I feel that we are supposed to be here to share as a brotherhood. -xx

Ummm....I think it was sometime around 1975....maybe later...but definitely before the 80’s.

Grin

haha.... My Childhood )):

But I seriously thought we had risen above some of this.

Don't get me wrong, I love the thrill and excitement of a hot opportunity.. but I would not go to Diary Queen looking for a protein smoothie and get upset about the flavors of milkshakes ((;

You said the two guys—to use your language—were “fooling around.” That’s a form of sex.

You’re really hung up on race aren’t you. What do you think my race is?

Maybe it’s that he doesn’t like your body. Or your nose. Or your potbelly. Or your skinny legs. Or your age. Or whatever. He made it clear he didn’t want you around while he was “fooling around” with another guy. Rather than closing your eyes you might have been polite and backed away rather than in effect calling others racists.

A public space. A paid for experience. Just because two guys want to mess around there, doesn’t mean they can take over a space and expect other people to leave. There are hotels for privacy.