Anyone Watching Fire Island on Logo/VH1?

LIguy
This topic is 2563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
English is not my first language, so I cannot understand what they said sometimes. I don't know what the show is supposed to tell us, but those guys are handsome and hot. I feel regret the show is too conservative about sex, which should be the highlight of this reality show.

They can't stop saying the word "like" on every phrase...

I don't think it's about being non-supportive of other gay men. It's just shows like these (The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, Big Brother, etc.) bring out the worst in people, and the story lines are manipulative and driven by the producers to get high ratings. So basically you should look at these shows as entertainment and not an outlet to find positive representations of people.

WHAT was that first one called mid 2000's ???? Like a Real Housewives for gay men in NYC with that guy Reiken (sic) ???? I was at a party where they were filming it but can't remember the name of show lol. All I remember is his BF with the accent you could barely understand and his "attempt" at acting in an OffBway show where he was slammed (and confused as to why critics didn't make allowances because it was his first "play" o_O) *and then the buzz when nude camchat snaps of him appeared (he was hot I thought, but had one big uni-ball lol)

It was "The A-List: New York" on Logo. Reichen, his hottie latin bf Rodiney, Austin....and all those guys. Ugh.. time I've wasted on bad TV. Can I please have all those hours back?

It was "The A-List: New York" on Logo. Reichen, his hottie latin bf Rodiney, Austin....and all those guys. Ugh.. time I've wasted on bad TV. Can I please have all those hours back?

No you can't nor can I so just balance it out with the NatGeo channel like I do lol. FYI the series "Genius" about Einstein with Geoffrey Rush is FANTASTIC. So is the new series "Year Million" a "realistic" glimpse about life in the future. Perfect timing since all my fave PBS shows finished for the year "Mercy Street" "Home Fires" (gimme an English countryside in the 20's-30's 40's and I"M there lol OMG "Granchester" the super Hunky ginger crime solving village Vicar HATE that it ended) and of course, "Victoria".

No you can't nor can I so just balance it out with the NatGeo channel like I do lol. FYI the series "Genius" about Einstein with Geoffrey Rush is FANTASTIC. So is the new series "Year Million" a "realistic" glimpse about life in the future. Perfect timing since all my fave PBS shows finished for the year "Mercy Street" "Home Fires" (gimme an English countryside in the 20's-30's 40's and I"M there lol OMG "Granchester" the super Hunky ginger crime solving village Vicar HATE that it ended) and of course, "Victoria".

I've heard good things about some of these. You've inspired me... I'll get watching, thanks!

Cable is what transformed what was called "The Boob Tube" into a thousand-channel choice making it OUR choice as to whether we want to watch boob-ery or things of actual quality (whatever we each may consider that to be) :cool:

Cable is what transformed what was called "The Boob Tube" into a thousand-channel choice making it OUR choice as to whether we want to watch boob-ery or things of actual quality (whatever we each may consider that to be) :cool:

I'd say that's gone to streaming video now. I get more through that then any cable or satellite. I can watch it how I want and when I want. The best you can do is record stuff.

Archived