Man ClaimsGirlfriend Accidentally Choked To Death On His Large Penis

Gar1eth
This topic is 2566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/jmg-header-logo.png

FLORIDA: Man Man

Man ClaimsGirlfriend Accidentally Choked To Death On His Large Penis, Demands That Jury Sees It

May 16, 2017 Crime, News

Oh, Florida. Fort Lauderdale’s ABC affiliate reports:

Attorneys argued in court Monday over whether the penis of a South Florida man accused of killing his girlfriend should be shown to the jury in his murder trial. Richard Patterson, 65, of Margate, is charged with second-degree murder in the choking death of his girlfriend, Francisca Marquinez, 60, in 2015. Jury selection in his murder trial began Monday.

Patterson’s attorney claims his client accidentally choked Marquinez while performing oral sex. To prove it, attorney Ken Padowitz wants a Broward County judge to allow Patterson to show his penis to the jury. The assistant state attorney said the state of the penis is pertinent to its relevancy.

“Is it going to be erect, or is it going to be flaccid?” the prosecutor asked. He also wondered how it would be presented to the jury. “Do we do it in the back? Do we do it in open court?” he asked. “How is the defendant going to be erect when the jury views it? Because a flaccid penis, whether it be a picture or the jury actually seeing it, is completely irrelevant. It needs to be erect.

Ridiculous.

I'm sure the jury knows what an erect penis looks like...even a large one.

I don't need to "see the gun" to decide if someone got shot or not.

Same applies here.

For the record....I don't care what she choked on. If you were the one shoving

it down her throats when she choked to death...you murdered her. Period.

What A Way To Go was originally intended as a vehicle for Marilyn Monroe. I loved this movie when I was a kid - it's barely watchable now except for MacLaine's tap number with Gene Kelly.

To me the "choked on a penis" case is rather similar to the "burned by hot coffee" McDonald's case. Preposterous and money driven. If the dick's too big, you must spit. If the coffee's too hot, put it down.

These are not the same thing: the hot coffee case involved a plaintiff seeking damages from the deep pockets of McDonald's, a civil case. The Florida case involves a crime. No one is seeking damages (yet).

What I find at least a little bit amazing here is that these were not kids - she was 60 and he was 64. Didn't they learn anything during the previous 50 or so years? Will these people be candidates for the next round of Darwin awards?

Actually, if I recall correctly the burned coffee case involved spillage on the woman's lap, and of course hot fluid absorbed by her clothing prolonged the exposure and the burn. Quite different than holding a hot cup and putting it down.

And after all the media hoopla, the coffee burn $$ judgement got severely reduced on apppeals.

Archived