Alfie from Adonis

Westsideguy
This topic is 1838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's strikingly handsome in person. I saw him at Stock a year or two ago. But a forum member who had a private with him told me that the experience was not enjoyable, which makes sense because Alfie is quite cocky (not the good kind, alas). Hopefully he's more amiable and less conceited these days.

He's strikingly handsome in person. I saw him at Stock a year or two ago. But a forum member who had a private with him told me that the experience was not enjoyable, which makes sense because Alfie is quite cocky (not the good kind, alas). Hopefully he's more amiable and less conceited these days.

He gave a good lapdance to me back in LA. Super hot body and he knows how to flex. You could touch but just not everywhere. However be prepared to pay for three songs money even if you told him you wanted to have one song. Maybe it was just me but I have to let this out.

@Westsideguy may already have gotten some PMs......had a nice lapdance with Alfie at a Palm Spgs Adonis event a couple or three weeks ago and he's in great shape....eastern European.....enthusiastic.....

I assume he knows he's hot and is working it hard.....without contact info, I assume the best way to find out is to ask him!.....attend an Adonis event, get several lapdances (tipping well), chat him up in a friendly and respectful way, don't be a creepy weirdo, be polite and say you're interested......he may have limits and I assume he already has trusted regulars......

Ive known him for years. He definitely has let the attention get to his head. He used to dance a while back at Swinging Richards back in Fort Lauderdale and he used to get pretty hot. However, I saw him a few months back and the lap dance was one of the worse I had. He is a sweet guy but you can tell its all fake.

For more up to date photos, his Instagram handle is alfiecinematic . However, having met him in Montreal at Stock Bar a few years ago, he's a class A douchebag. Air of arrogance as if he's all that and a tendency to con you of your $$ if you're not careful. Looking at his Instagram videos and stories, the way he talks and carries himself today is very much so the same as he was in Montreal. For anyone considering him for a private, proceed with caution!

I knew Alfie for years when he worked in Montreal and also Miami. Nice guy. Speaks excellent English. Very hot and very large where it counts. Pretty cocky but wouldn't you all be cocky if you looked like that??

Agreed. But there is a limit especially when there is hotter guys out there, in my opinion. When he was dancing at Swinging Richards in Florida and Floppy Rooster he wasn't the "main" guy. He didn't get that much action. I feel like the days of extremely hot dancers are gone so we are stuck with cocky guys like Alfie who are now considered "headliners"

Agreed. But there is a limit especially when there is hotter guys out there, in my opinion. When he was dancing at Swinging Richards in Florida and Floppy Rooster he wasn't the "main" guy. He didn't get that much action. I feel like the days of extremely hot dancers are gone so we are stuck with cocky guys like Alfie who are now considered "headliners"

I never considered him the "headliner" in Montreal or Miami when I knew him. Indeed, I never viewed him as the hottest guy in the club whenever I saw him. Whilst I never had a lap-dance with him, I spoke to him many times and drank with him a number of times. He was entertaining and fun. He is a seasoned dancer now and he knows how to work the clubs and judge who the worthy punters are. He treats them very well.

I was simply reacting to someone who posted that Alfie is a D-bag. He certainly was nothing close to that any time I saw him.

What's the date of these "current" photos?

I saw Alfie at the last Adonis nude party in LA maybe 3 weeks ago. These pics are pretty accurate. In fact he may even be a little bigger and more cut.

He's a hustler for sure. I don't buy the brand but his bod is on point.

I saw Alfie at the last Adonis nude party in LA maybe 3 weeks ago. These pics are pretty accurate. In fact he may even be a little bigger and more cut.

He's a hustler for sure. I don't buy the brand but his bod is on point.

I didn't work the last nude party but part of my point is that the last time I saw him a few months ago he was indeed bigger than in these photos, at least in the chest. In the many months I've worked with/around him, I've also never seen either this hairstyle or highlighting. So I surmise the pics are either very old (two years plus) or very new (and he's off cycle).

The other part of my point is that there are some of us with bodies that are just as much if not more "on point" who don't have the arrogant, 'everybody wants my cock' attitude. Hardoff. But he is very successful in this dancer context. Troubling IMO but that's a whole 'nother thread. :)

Edited by BigRic

Pretty cocky but wouldn't you all be cocky if you looked like that??

I can only speak for myself: No. And to me, the Big Sexy--unless you're paying for some other demeanor in a private booking away from the club, which it's my understanding Alfie does not do--is to have great looks but not believe all the things The Matrix tells you about how you're God's Gift.

I had private dances with him at Stock bar, nice guy, personable, excellent dances, impressive physical specimen, very well endowed. He corresponded with me for a while after meeting him at Stock, bonus points in my book. I would agree with the poster above that he needs a minimum of several dances before he puts out a good lap session. That's not so unusual among the hotter guys who work Montreal, sort of a 'standard' they are trying to establish, sometimes even among the not-so-hot guys...might as well choose the hottest guys, of which I consider Alfie one.

Unless he's popping back to Montreal periodically, it's not my understanding he's been there in a while. I could be wrong. But a general theme in the thread is that although there was less attitude in the past, there def is some now. Personally, I find it a little pathological to deem someone amongst the "hottest guys" despite a crappy attitude when there is ALWAYS a guy in the same or better shape who provides better customer service. THAT'S hotness.