Dark Prince

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be a A4A member to view.

~Boomer~

#1. Membership is free. So there's no reason not to join if you occasionally need to look at the site.

#2. I signed in. It said that the member did not exist. So you weren't missing anything.

Gman

I am not sure it is really him. He is not answering the question. I had the same problem once in the past when I contacted him in DC. Fake pics are not an obstacle for me, I just want to know and see the real pics.

You're in D.C. . I explained to u I'm not there . I'm in Texas . What else do You want me to do. Unless u are willing to fly me out

I just want you to answer my question, please. Are you THE Ace Rockwood? When I contacted you in adam in one of your visits, you refused to answer and to verify your pics through FaceTime.

You're in D.C. . I explained to u I'm not there . I'm in Texas . What else do You want me to do. Unless u are willing to fly me out

I just want you to answer my question, please. Are you THE Ace Rockwood? When I contacted you in adam in one of your visits, you refused to answer and to verify your pics through FaceTime.

That's not true because I'm there like every three weeks . You're the type of client that ask several questions and don't have the full fee . You like to waste people's time and I'm not in the business for that . If I wasn't who I said I was do u think I would travel there so often ? I don't like going back and forth if it's not gonna benefit me . It's clear ! Stop wasting people's time it's business for me just like u should get up and go to work . Clients that I've seen posted me here and told me about this site . How many times do u want me to verify myself . I really wish you would just leave me alone . It's like you're harassing me. I'd rather not deal with you .

maybe @robberbaron4u can privately message @latbear4blk and confirm if he's Ace Rockwood?...... @manofthenite : you can use the "conversation" method here in the forum to private-message anybody (who hasn't disabled it)....... @latbear4blk is a reliable longtime poster here, by the way

I'm not interested in seeing this guy . Not the type of client I want to have any dealings with .