Chicago IML get together

GregM
This topic is 2567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So May 27th 6pm http://www.nookieschicago.com/

1100 W Bryn Mawr Ave

Chicago, IL 60660

Be there or be square! I would like a decent head count by the 25th. I hope to be there but there might be some personal stuff I need to take care of. If I can not be there @WmClarke will be there to meet and greet! Nookies is close to the bear and leather friendly bar Touche by Clark and Devon. You can grab a Lyft or reach it by the EL or bus.

Hugs,

Greg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sign me up, Nookies is a block from my house!

AFTER PARTY at Jonnychgo house == bring your own condoms -- Cocktails/Cockrings/Cocks

lube by the 55 gallon drum available -

Leave your Pitt Bulls and German Shepards - NO Beasty/Pup;Play ==== Although Kibble will be available for those

on the floor!

I'm two blocks from Nookie's (but not at that PINK building!!). I spend more time at the That Little Mexican Café. Nothing "That Little" between the legs of the guys who work there!!

Ihavent been to the mexi place. I need to check it out. And I love the pink building! A 1400sft unit is for sale right now!

Hugs,

Greg

Hey guys,

It looks like I won't be able to make the dinner after all. Sorry.

And the Mexican place is good albeit a bit pricey but it's good quality food. I cannot attest to the largesse between the employees legs however. . . .

Have a great IML.

Archived