An Adorable Army Guy Contacted Me On A4A

Gar1eth
This topic is 2573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How do I knows he's in the army? Well I admit his A4A profile didn't mention it. But I (ashamed to say) image searched him. He was so taken with my picture and profile that he ignored my statement that I wouldn't reply to guys over 100 miles away. I guess this is what the poets talk about as true love. I am indeed blessed.

Gman

Are you sure he isnt at Ft. Lewis?

Hugs,

Greg

Well his profile said Central Florida. And can you imagine, when I image searched him, his photo

has been used for romance scams? I'm sure that must be terrible for him. I'm glad even with that hanging over his head, he's still able to reach out for true love with me.

Gman

Did he say anything about being a "good soldier" or some such? I've had a couple of those.

If you'll excuse me, I must email my banking information to the Nigerian prince I've been talking to.

Did he say anything about being a "good soldier" or some such? I've had a couple of those.

If you'll excuse me, I must email my banking information to the Nigerian prince I've been talking to.

yes, and i have to email my banking information to this bank employee/solicitor, ive been designated next of kin and/or named in the will!

We haven't gotten that far in our conversation yet. He basically called me handsome. Then I read his profile which talked about wanting a soul mate. And as I'm sure you can tell from the long years you've seen me posting, no one is more soul-mateable than me.

yes, and i have to email my banking information to this bank employee/solicitor, ive been designated next of kin and/or named in the will!

Looks like it was a hat trick for the three of us today.

Gman

You too? Does that mean we are related??

You too? Does that mean we are related??

omg we so are! Let me send you your share of the inheritance, youll just need to pay your portion of the estate tax. just send me your ssn#, and banking account information so i can send you your share :D

omg we so are! Let me send you your share of the inheritance, youll just need to pay your portion of the estate tax. just send me your ssn#, and banking account information so i can send you your share :D

Can you send me your online banking credentials so I can see when the transfer is deducted from your account?

Archived