Receiving end of a huge dick

Stormy
This topic is 2597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys. I am looking for advice or even products that may help me enjoy anal sex with guys on the huge side. I would like to enjoy but the pain keeps me from fully enjoying the moment. Thanks in advance for your reply

The big dick needs relax you so you are thinking about the pleasure he is giving you with multiple fingers: in, out, around, wiggle, probe, add another, do it some more, and more, and more until you are so relaxed you don't even realize he has started to enter you.

Then, lots of lube, VERY slow prgression, a bit to YOUR left to follow the natural path and you are off and running!

Guys. I am looking for advice or even products that may help me enjoy anal sex with guys on the huge side. I would like to enjoy but the pain keeps me from fully enjoying the moment. Thanks in advance for your reply

maybe is not for you... I would suggest using KY lubricant and sitting on a big dildo to see how it feels. Some folks have the fantasy of bottoming for a huge cock but they're just not meant for it.

maybe is not for you... I would suggest using KY lubricant and sitting on a big dildo to see how it feels. Some folks have the fantasy of bottoming for a huge cock but they're just not meant for it.

I was having a lot more sex when I was younger and could handle a big dick. I am making a concerted effort to have more sex these days. Hopefully I will get used to it again

I would suggest lots of foreplay with the hole involved, a shit ton of lube and try difderent positions. Back when I would bottom and with the super sized cocks, I found it easier to sit on it. Starting out in this position gave the chance to take as much as I can at MY pace. It let me be in control of the situation until I was comfortable and balls deep of his cock using my prostate as its punching bag. Oh man! Those were the days. Its been almost a year since I've bottomed. Eak!

Hugs,

Greg

Lots of foreplay is a must. Both using fingers and their tongue. Once you've been worked on good plenty of lube and be experimental as to which position is best. I like starting on my back with my feet on his shoulders. Makes for eye contact which I like. Depending on his stamina and yours switch up. Either sit on him and ride it or lie prone with a pillow underneath you so your butt is arched as he enters you adjust and some nice slapping will help. Enjoy

Ok, I do a lot of... extreme bottoming. The best way for you to get comfortable with the pain is to do it yourself. I know that may not sound exciting, but really: get some dildos and start exploring your hole. Regular probing and stretching will make getting fucked by a really big dick much more enjoyable, and relatable, once you've been able to go at your own pace and push your limits that way. And once you understand that feeling of fullness that a thick 9"+ dick will give you, which you can easily get from a toy, taking it gets easier and less painful every time.

Foreplay, rimming, fingers, lots of lube, as a lot of people have already said, are all important ways to get prepare your body and your mind for entry. As for in the moment, make sure you're communicating with your top. If he's good, and knows how to use a big tool, he'll be able to read your body language and open you up like a flower. If he just rams it in and pounds away... well, tell him to slow down. When I was younger, I asked guys to go in balls-deep, but slowly, so my hole could open up naturally and I could understand what exactly I was dealing with, as far as size goes (I still do this sometimes if he's REALLY big, or if I just wanna feel it all and sit with that for a minute before he goes to town on me ;)).

Hope that helps!

The big dick needs relax you so you are thinking about the pleasure he is giving you with multiple fingers: in, out, around, wiggle, probe, add another, do it some more, and more, and more until you are so relaxed you don't even realize he has started to enter you.

Then, lots of lube, VERY slow prgression, a bit to YOUR left to follow the natural path and you are off and running!

Many, many years ago, I hired a guy in NYC with a very thick 11"--it was! He wanted to fuck me. I didn't see how. But, he really seemed to want to, so... What you described is exactly what he did, and it went well to my amazement. I remember when he was satisfied how long it took him to pull out.

Definitely recommend sitting on it as well! It's the most natural position for your body because of how everything internally lines up when you squat.

Also, don't try any numbing products at first. The pain is your body's way of telling you you're not ready yet and you don't want anything to tear. So stay away from Boy Butter! It has a small amount of lidocaine in it and your body won't be able to tell you what's going on down there.

Everyone can take huge dicks, just ask any general surgeon. Under anesthesia the anal muscles completely relax so much that the same speculums used for vaginal examinations are easily inserted in the rectum. It is only a matter of relaxing the unanesthesized muscles. As others have said in response to this post, this is best done alone with dildoes to overcome the irrational fear that it is too big. Now I have to admit many people have anal issues of hemorrhoids or anal tears that they are too embarassed to have treated and this is the true cause of pain, not the size of the dick

Nothing to add, really, except I was there, once upon a time-- wanting to take big ones. For me, practice on my own meant fingering in the shower. My first big boy knew what he was doing, and entered slowly, reminding me to breathe. Changing positions helps if he's a marathoner, and I find eye contact is a must during penetration if he's really big, so either riding or on my back is how I need to do it. But as has been said, that sensation of being that full was worth the effort.

Sometimes your top does not have a sense of what you like. So I have found it helps to remind him that you would like him to go slow. Put it in sexy, sensual terms ("I want to feel every inch of you go in" or whatever") and they tend to do so. And as everyone has already said, remind him (if need be) that foreplay makes it better for both of you.

Archived