Your son and stars - LA

Billsboy4
This topic is 2586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The mustache is a complete turnoff for me sadly. If he had a goatee or beard I would be fine. But a mustache alone I can't get on board. I know I'm a weirdo. lol

Well, if you are a weirdo, @kaboom35 , so am I, and certainly even more so. I hate facial hair in all its forms and varieties. So, for me, not only no mustache, but also absolutely no beard and no goatee....Clean shaven is the rule.

Mustaches? Remember the 70's/80's?

Remember? Just look out the window. Many, MANY, 20-somethings are sporting those looks again.

I recently dined in a restaurant in Pasadena and was waited on (served? Oh how I wish) by a young man who is 24 (yes, I asked; get over yourself) and sporting a thick, dark moustache but was otherwise clean shaven. Oh that dark catapillar resting upon his sensuous lips, porcelain skin, blue eyes....sorry, I digress...

But I swear it was like he stepped out of my high school year book.

I believe the reference ought to be your sun and stars.

Kevin Slater

I think he is trying to make a play on words. His ad references "inspecting your son." Note I said "trying." ;)

@Billsboy4 is a spot on reviewer. Our mileage may vary but I enjoy and trust his assessment. I'm behind on seeing Tony Fox. I need to get with the program!

Tony Fox is HOT! Had a great time w/him a few years ago. PM for details.

I regard to this gentleman, we scheduled a playdate a few years ago and I had to cancel due to a cold that had progressed to bronchitis. He was very understanding and thanked me for not wanting to get him sick.

Archived