Question about Tristan Baldwin

cruiserdude1234
This topic is 2587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this thread should stop now. Even though there are those who aren't impressed with TB, there are those who think he is one of the best out there (my self included).

In other words, let's move on to something else and give TB a chance to relax.

I'll say of the many times I've seen Mr. Baldwin throughout the years, two of those encounters... there was no anal penetration.

One of those times was one of the hottest experiences I've had with TB. I don't know what it was that particular night, but he was extremely randy. Every little touch made him whimper and moan. He really really really wanted me to bottom for him and I wouldn't let him. That seemed to make him more excited. I won't go into further details. That would be going into review territory. :D

Dude is highly, and I do mean highly reciprocal. As long as the other guy is tactile, another top will have a great time with Tristan.

I will have to give TB another thought, now just to get him to my part of WI. :p

I will have to give TB another thought, now just to get him to my part of WI. :p

Isn't Milwaukee close enough? :D

Unfortunately no, :(

Why do get a mental image that this is what would be needed to get TB to KJJ, and possibly even this time of the year! All I can say is don't put it past him. ;)

http://www.lacrossecounty.org/BobsPosters/HighwaySnowplowing1.jpg

I am trying to book a date with TB when I go to D.C. next month. I know he is really busy and am finding it tricky to get ahold of him. For those of you who have seen him, do you have any recommendations on the best way to reach him? It took a while to get a response to my email and a voice mail has not been asnwered. I do know his time is in demand but I am a tad nervous because my trip is 10 days away and I bet he gets booked really quickly when he is on the road.

I am trying to book a date with TB when I go to D.C. next month. I know he is really busy and am finding it tricky to get ahold of him. For those of you who have seen him, do you have any recommendations on the best way to reach him? It took a while to get a response to my email and a voice mail has not been asnwered. I do know his time is in demand but I am a tad nervous because my trip is 10 days away and I bet he gets booked really quickly when he is on the road.

I'd try a direct text to his RM number.....he likes texting.....mention Daddy's, your username here, and maybe this thread to catch his attention and to "validate" your serious intentions!.......hell, he may even suddenly call you up directly to chat and to pick a date/time!

I'd try a direct text to his RM number.....he likes texting.....mention Daddy's, your username here, and maybe this thread to catch his attention and to "validate" your serious intentions!.......hell, he may even suddenly call you up directly to chat and to pick a date/time!

Excellent points. I did text yesterday. I suspect he is busy but will follow up with your other suggestions about validating my intentions.

Excellent points. I did text yesterday. I suspect he is busy but will follow up with your other suggestions about validating my intentions.

Also be patient. My first attempt did not work but he texted me weeks later and we set something up for his next trip out my way.

Don't stress out. You can't predict TB's schedule. When I first emailed him with my phone number, I never thought I would hear from him. He left a message for me and before I knew it, I had an appointment with him! I always list my age, height, and weight. This might help.

As people have mentioned, keep trying... you'll get through eventually.

With that said, TB has a side gig that preoccupies his weekend. I believe he tries his best to decompress on Sunday. So don't stress out if you can't get through. The weekends aren't probably the best time to try and reach him. He'll get to you when he can.

Also check his schedule regularly because he posts his travels months in advance. You can sorta plan well ahead. :)

I'm a little late to this party but I've had the pleasure of meeting Tristan many times over the past few years and hope to see him more in the future. He's a superb combination of looks, personality, and performance. Easily the best one out there.

Presidential campaign trail 1 mo before election - that's an accurate gauge of this guy's schedule :rolleyes: tween scorting prof dance gigs and personal life it's always going to be a right place at the right time thang when it comes to an appmnt with TB. Some guys have waited several YEARS for it to finally happen lol. But, as has been said repeatedly, he's not intentionally ignoring or flaking on you, there's just so many hours in the day. MY advice, PERSISTENCE. He's not the kind of guy who gets pissed off by that.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a little late to this party but I've had the pleasure of meeting Tristan many times over the past few years and hope to see him more in the future. He's a superb combination of looks, personality, and performance. Easily the best one out there.
Yup. +1!

Archived