Real Deal 411 on The Gamechanger

Rocky93
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, he is mentioned on many threads and there seems to be conflicting sentiments about him, but there doesn't seem to be a thread just about him or many comments from those who have hired him

https://rentmen.com/thegamechanger

If you have hired or contacted him, what is the real deal?

What are his rates? (Rumor has it they are above the normal pay grade)

Is he worth it?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't consider it a review, I consider a response to my questions!!

When people ask for 411 on a person, I don't think they are looking for their hair color and zodiac sign, I hope they are asking for their experience with them and other information that helps someone like me determine whether or not to pursue this someone as a hire.

It was much appreciated!

When people ask for 411 on a person, I don't think they are looking for their hair color and zodiac sign, I hope they are asking for their experience with them and other information that helps someone like me determine whether or not to pursue this someone as a hire.

It was much appreciated!

Clock and phone watching. That's a gamechanger

It was much appreciated!

It doesn't really matter what I think, it matters what the moderators, who will remove posts and give posters time-outs, think. That said, no I don't.

Have they been moderating 'reviews' on the forums lately? With the actual reviews themselves being offline until Daddy retools the site, I wondered if they were being more lenient in the meantime.

You might want to check on what shape he's in. Here are two very recent clips where he's very much off-season. (I realize some like the look, however. . .)

http://mymusclevideo.com/66865/nick-trigili-most-giant-bodybuilder/#.WOq63vkrLIU

http://mymusclevideo.com/66864/nick-trigili-giantbodybuilder/#.WOq7AvkrLIU

Both looks are hot, but if I'm expecting cut and defined and get off-season, I will be disappointed. However at least that's him.

I don't consider it a review, I consider a response to my questions!! When people ask for 411 on a person, I don't think they are looking for their hair color and zodiac sign, I hope they are asking for their experience with them and other information that helps someone like me determine whether or not to pursue this someone as a hire. It was much appreciated!

Another way is to PM the user and ask for the intimate info you would like. I have found if I ask the questions I really want answered people are usually happy to answer based on their experiences.

Another way is to PM the user and ask for the intimate info you would like. I have found if I ask the questions I really want answered people are usually happy to answer based on their experiences.

I have learned also that it the best way. There are a few people who do not allow PM or at least I am not able to PM them.

We have spent so much time together. We are getting really close. We share the most intimacy secrets with each other. The more we get closer, the more I fall in love with him (in a friend way).

All I can say is he is absolutely a game changer as I have completely lost my interest in anyone else after I met him.

:rolleyes: Now I feel like I am intruding in a relationship!!! Are you sure you don't mind!!! ;)