Luka in NYC

Dino
This topic is 2599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is absolutely incapable of normal human interaction, including simple conversation. He'll schedule you back-to back, so your one hour means you have to be in and out in less than an hour. Hot guy, but seems to specialize in making you feel like shit and charging you $160 for it.

He is absolutely incapable of normal human interaction, including simple conversation. He'll schedule you back-to back, so your one hour means you have to be in and out in less than an hour. Hot guy, but seems to specialize in making you feel like shit and charging you $160 for it.

Could you tell us how you really feel?

<sarcasm>

Thanks for your candid comment.

Since I am on a roll ;-), his hands were rough (works out hard bud without gloves, apparently) and he didn't use any massage cream. Uncomfortable bordering painful. I just endured, choosing not to complain given the overall psycho vibe. You never know when a steroid brain might snap, and I didn't want to end there, strangled on the table. And yeah, he mentioned that he was getting over a cold and that he took steroids to make it go faster. Smart, real smart. To this day, I am not sure whether he is more of a socially challenged psycho or just a really dumb and primitive asshole.

Is this better, Oaktown? I do have a tendency to hold back :)

To this day, I am not sure whether he is more of a socially challenged psycho or just a really dumb and primitive asshole.

Is this better, Oaktown? I do have a tendency to hold back :)

There you are again, mincing your words...

Archived