411 Chicago -- Gustav or Kyleforfun?

WhamIAm
This topic is 2274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And let's not forget AlxWard who is also 6'5" and similiar in body type. I'm so intrigued by Kyleforfun, but no reviews, no face pic, and very little in his ad. o_O

I've spent time with Alx, who's amazingly awesome. Luckily I'll be in Chicago for a week and hope to meet up with him as well.

Kyleforfun does have face pics in his private photos. Send a personalized note. I don't think he gives passwords if you use the default text. BTW, the pics will only make you more intrigued.

And, counting in Alx, we're over half-way to the world's hottest basketball team!

Why is it some of us are so turned on by tall men. I LOVE 6'3, 4, 5, and 6!!!!

Shave their heads, put on some facial hair and I am in love...ahhhhhhhhhh :p

You said it, as I used to be 6'3" and was enthralled to have to look up as I spoke to another man.

Toss in the variables of your 2nd line & yes, I'm in love too!

I already knew that I liked you, funguy..

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Saw Kyleforfun on Thursday evening. Wow, wow, wow! In his pictures he is so lean. He has put on a lot of muscle, is so much better looking, and has a butt that won't quit which he does not show in his pics at all. I'm going back in April for an overnight. He is totally legit!

Sorry ML, there is a different thread that you also responded to. However, I just wondered because he lists himself to be "versatile" if you found him to be so. Thanks.