411 bigkenny250 Central NJ (Matawan) This needs its own thread...

SilverBeef
This topic is 1693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you are someone who enjoys testing a strongman's muscles and seeing how easily he can handle any strength feat, then you will have a great time with Kenny. The big man has superhuman strength.

I am sure Kenny is a great guy who can "handle any strength feat" and has "superhuman strength"....., but this is a massage forum about masseurs who give great massages. These thread descriptions about Kenny are starting to sound like a circus sideshow brochure, and have nothing to do with massage. I am waiting for someone to say he can also "leap buildings in a single bound.....look, up in the sky...is it a bird?, is it a plane? No it is Kenny!" Let's keep this forum about massage. Maybe he belongs in another forum. Just saying...... ( and yes, I know he is a "nice guy" with "superhuman strength")

Edited by Dmitri

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
That review just popped up here in the last day. Too bad MF reviews are non-vetted and non-verified though.

As far as being legit, this guy's social media profiles do show him living and working in a NJ town 10 minutes from Matawan, NJ, which I suppose is good news.

As far as bad news goes :(:oops:, his FB page shows that he's recently "in a relationship" with a very attractive female.

Can you please PM me his Facebook or social media? I booked an appointment with him for next week.