analyze me lubricant

Tarty
This topic is 2627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just don't have curry for dinner...

no doubt ... all week I've eaten nothing but fruit, lean white meats and herbal tea in anticipation of the weekend. I have always done my part to ensure hygiene is not a worry since there are many other things to think about. the links sent by @LivingnLA are Very Helpful. the product arrived today - am going to think about whether to use or not.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no doubt ... all week I've eaten nothing but fruit, lean white meats and herbal tea in anticipation of the weekend. I have always done my part to ensure hygiene is not a worry since there are many other things to think about. the links sent by @LivingnLA are Very Helpful. the product arrived today - am going to think about whether to use or not.

You're welcome. I'm glad the links were helpful. The lube you mentioned is probably ok. It's the desensitzer you mentioned that I would strongly discourage using because you need to feel everything to know what's going on, when to slow down, etc. Have a great ride! ;)

Not to answer for MartyB, but I have found that depends on your anatomy, and the shape of the top's penis. Trial and error is required I'm afraid.

It depends on both lovers anatomy, it is about finding the best way to make two pieces click. An ass half an inch misplaced compared to another make a huge difference. It is like you are a piece of a puzzle and you have to find the best way to fit in another one.

It depends on both lovers anatomy, it is about finding the best way to make two pieces click. An ass half an inch misplaced compared to another make a huge difference. It is like you are a piece of a puzzle and you have to find the best way to fit in another one.

I just jam puzzle pieces together to make them fit. Have I been doing it wrong all these years?

For some reason, I have found that lowering onto the top's cock is nice control. You go as fast and as far as you want. And there is nothing like the feeling of touching your butt on his ass (GOAL!). However, I am not a bottom generally so other positions may be better.

I always sit on the guy at first, no matter how big or small he is.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Bear-Sitting-in-Chair.gif

Another plug for a plant-based diet:

I am 27, have been sexually active for several years, and have never had to do anything special to prepare to bottom (with 99.5% clean and tidy results)

The way I eat and hydrate always takes care of things with no added hassle and no worry. (And no mess either!)

41v2AKqgARL._SX425_.jpg

• Absorbable and long-lasting
  • Highest Grade Silicone with Clove, Long Lasting/Non-Absorbable
  • Compatible with latex and polyisoprene condoms and toy-safe
  • Anal Silicone provides the highest quality silicone plus the relaxing effect of Clove
  • Non-absorbable and long lasting

Yes, "cowgirl/cowboy" or "reverse cowgirl/cowboy" are good choices because the bottom is in control so long as you're with a patient and skilled top who won't try to thrust up prematurely or grab your hips and pull you down.

Once you're relatively relaxed, the "best" position(s) will depend on your anatomy, the top's anatomy and how y'all fit together. Personally, I really enjoy being on my back so I can see my top's expressions as he fucks me. It's highly psychologically charged for me plus it gives the top a clear view of my face where he can watch to see if I'm in pain, getting anxious, etc.

This article is for heterosexual fucking, but much of the advice applies to homosexual fucking too. The "CAT" wouldn't work for m4m, but the "Amazon" would give you total control of how you are penetrated if the top is flexible enough to remain comfortably in that position.

http://www.mensjournal.com/expert-advice/10-sex-positions-that-will-get-her-off-every-time-20150813/cowgirl

as the original initiator of this thread: i used the Analyse Me product Saturday night with good success, but actually not sure how different it is from other products. ( i did NOT use or buy the desensitizing spray) I think the main key to success (as practically all of you have pointed out) is to be with someone who actually listened and seemed to care how i was feeling. I was sore the next day but pretty much back to normal today. Really like the suggestion of on back, ankles on shoulders (seeing face is important to me too), but didn't work for too long. Ultimately me on stomach was perfect.

Off topic kinda but...Does anyone know if those throat relaxer sprays actually work, and if so whats a good one to buy. I have always been able to take a big one up my boyhole better than my throat :p

So far as I'm aware they're all topical anaesthetics. Personally if I'm really struggling I use a drop of lube on the glans, but there's no substitute for practice.

@Tarty, you're welcome. First, read these articles. Second, reread the articles. The key to pleasurable anal sex is relaxing and the best way for a bottom to relax is trust, taking your time, and patience. Yes, you can "force it" but chemicals that enable "rapid prep" can be risky--like poppers--and introduce other complications.

Keep in mind that the anus, anal sphincters, and rectum did not evolve for sex. They're made up of fairly delicate structures and many of the muscles are smooth, which means they aren't under your conscience control. Bleeding can happen even when everything goes well because the tissues are so delicate and blood is literally right below the surface.

I'm fairly new to anal bottoming and while I enjoy it, I have already experienced some of the negatives. For me, I practiced a fair bit with toys by myself and I had a few drinks the first time I was penetrated by another man.

Please be careful, have fun, and enjoy the exploration. Life is about trying new things. That's the only way to definitively learn what we like and love.

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1055901/tips-tricks-enjoy-anal-sex

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1055901/tips-tricks-enjoy-anal-sex/page:2

http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/ht/anal_sex_how_to.htm

https://pinkreportjamaica.wordpress.com/2010/08/28/382/

@LivingnLA this was great, sincerely. This is the reason I'm looking for the right person (the trust you mentioned) I haven't tried any toys either (not even my own finger) I'm sure I'll be a bit nervous the first time so, the trust thing sounds like it contributes a lot. Actually, my ex-girlfriend wants to top me with her strap on (and I trust her entirely) but, I don't think it'll be the same, you know?

@LivingnLA this was great, sincerely. This is the reason I'm looking for the right person (the trust you mentioned) I haven't tried any toys either (not even my own finger) I'm sure I'll be a bit nervous the first time so, the trust thing sounds like it contributes a lot. Actually, my ex-girlfriend wants to top me with her strap on (and I trust her entirely) but, I don't think it'll be the same, you know?

You're welcome, @Cure694u. Trust is important, but whatever helps you relax is key. For me, the initial penetration for the time I consider my first, was very hot and completely in my control. I was sitting astride the ridiculously hot @Kerryslate, enjoying his muscles as he moved against me and with a bit of hip rocking, went right in at my pace.

Your girlfriend could be a very good first time for you if the strap on is flexible. Don't use a completely hard inflexible dildo. You need one made of "skin like" material so it's pliable and flexible. Since she won't have sensation from the dildo, it will be critical that she can see your face and go slowly. Keep in mind, though, that the psychological complexity of submitting to another man will be missing. If that's something you're after, she can't provide that for you.

Another question since I'm always curious boy :p

When I get fucked my hole always goes back to being tight, but then why do some guys always have opened holes always. Is it from time, or from being fucked often or from being fucked by big ones.

I always try to limit to how often I use my dildo as Im scared its going to open up permanently, and I want a tight hole that guys can feel and not some open portal where u feel nothing at all when ur inside :oops::eek:

Not everybody starts out with particularly tight sphincters. I'm the only person to have fucked my partner, who is in his 40s, but even the first time he opened up straight away.

Some guys are size queens, many get fucked often, some use massive toys, and a surprising number are into being fisted. Doing any of these with sufficient regularity could cause some permanent relaxation of the anal sphincters.

I've been getting fucked since I was a teenager. I can take a pretty thick cock with little to no foreplay. Nonetheless I'm pretty tight normally, rather I have learned to relax my anal sphincters on demand.

You're welcome, @Cure694u. Trust is important, but whatever helps you relax is key. For me, the initial penetration for the time I consider my first, was very hot and completely in my control. I was sitting astride the ridiculously hot @Kerryslate, enjoying his muscles as he moved against me and with a bit of hip rocking, went right in at my pace.

Your girlfriend could be a very good first time for you if the strap on is flexible. Don't use a completely hard inflexible dildo. You need one made of "skin like" material so it's pliable and flexible. Since she won't have sensation from the dildo, it will be critical that she can see your face and go slowly. Keep in mind, though, that the psychological complexity of submitting to another man will be missing. If that's something you're after, she can't provide that for you.

Great advice yet again, @LivingnLA thanks.

Yes, I'm looking for that male dominance and control and would love to feel a warm cock inside of me (something I'm sure a dildo cannot offer). I'm just not sure he (whoever he will be) is willing to take his time because I'm sure I'll be as squeemish as they come.

On the other hand, my ex-girlfriend is more than willing to be my first. I've talked about this with her and we've even gone out "dildo shopping" — yes, the realistic type with the "convincing skin" was amazing. I touched it at the store and wow, they're made quite well!!!

Anyway, I guess it'll be whichever comes first, me and my ex-girlfriend and her dildo or at least a little oral fun at a massage parlor (to get me worked up).

Either way, I'm hoping to be a great bottom and definitely wishing to go down on my first cock very soon. Enough is enough.

My experiences were a little bit strange. I didn't feel too painful (only a little bit) for the first time, so I thought I had a loose asshole and felt good.

But for my second time, it hurt as hell. I don't know the reason. It became less and less painful, but I still have no idea why it didn't hurt at my first time.

I wonder if anyone else had similar experiences with me.

My experiences were a little bit strange. I didn't feel too painful (only a little bit) for the first time, so I thought I had a loose asshole and felt good.

But for my second time, it hurt as hell. I don't know the reason. It became less and less painful, but I still have no idea why it didn't hurt at my first time.

I wonder if anyone else had similar experiences with me.

My first two guys weren't that big, so no pain.

Sometimes, bigger guys don't use enough lube. A short pause to add more solves the problem. I was really surprised what a difference a little extra lube made.

Archived