Visiting LA this Weekend

mkenneth99
This topic is 2653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am visiting LA this weekend and was looking to hire one of the days.

I have narrowed it down to the following:

Mitch Vaughn

https://rentmen.com/MitchVaughn

Justin Jordan

https://rentmen.com/JustinJordan

Kristian

https://rentmen.com/KristianLA

Looking for feedback. I love muscle guys who are versatile and love to kiss.

Thanks for the help!

met with Mitch Vaughn once a year or two ago as part of a show with another dude (I mostly watched)......he's very friendly and polite....smart and low-key.....not an utter model of alpha-masculinity, but a gentle, trusty, nice guy.....

and have met Justin many times.....smart, masculine, low-key, good guy...may appear to be very serious at first, but no problem, ultimately......very thick dick and not too short, either!......

have never met Kristian, but he is very much respected and revered in LA.....

as for your versatility and kissing preferences: sorry, can't really add comments for those concerns as they aren't priorities for me.....good choices, mk!

I can speak about only two of these guys: 1.) Kristian is handsome, has a beautiful cut to ribbons body, and a very large uncut cock. He is versatile and a VERY nice guy. 2.) MichaelM has a drop dead gorgeous face, body and a very nice cut cock. He is versatile and a VERY nice guy. I had a great time with him but I understand that some have found him somewhat aloof.

FWIW Kristian flaked on our arranged overnight date 3x. He is a beautiful-looking man but...

I can see where something comes up once but three times? He should have seen you for free esp if you were out hotel room fees etc..did he not just not show up the three times or he just stopped responding...did he give u a reason why?

yes, he's very safe....things may loosen up once you become a trusted regular, but I fully understand

Since it's not anywhere on his ad I wonder if this is something spelled out up front or do you just find out. Especially important since it's a deal breaker for most people.

Since it's not anywhere on his ad I wonder if this is something spelled out up front or do you just find out. Especially important since it's a deal breaker for most people.

if certain things are important to a client, I certainly hope he/she asks about them beforehand

if certain things are important to a client, I certainly hope he/she asks about them beforehand

Being that only a very small % require that the client shouldn't have to. I've never encountered one yet. Start with something like "safe sex strictly enforced" or "ask about my safe sex practices" to clue people in.

I can see where something comes up once but three times? He should have seen you for free esp if you were out hotel room fees etc..did he not just not show up the three times or he just stopped responding...did he give u a reason why?

No, he made excuses each time and was apologetic each time, but there was never a reason. It was several years ago when he was in his prime and had great reviews; I was keen to see him as I like handsome muscled guys who can bottom well. And Yes I did incur costs for flights and hotel rooms.

Luckily I always had a Plan B: I contacted other guys who were happy to play. The 2nd time Kristian was "unable to show up" I was very disappointed so I lined up 3 nice muscled guys to play separately with me: 1 before and 1 after dinner, and a 3rd guy who was my pre-breakfast 'work-out'. (And FWIW the cost of the 3 guys was less than the planned overnight fee)

I don't bear him any ill-will. It taught me that even the most celebrated guys have off-days or other problems. And it confirmed that I was wise in always having alternative plans.

I am visiting LA this weekend and was looking to hire one of the days.

I have narrowed it down to the following:

Mitch Vaughn

https://rentmen.com/MitchVaughn

Justin Jordan

https://rentmen.com/JustinJordan

Kristian

https://rentmen.com/KristianLA

Looking for feedback. I love muscle guys who are versatile and love to kiss.

Thanks for the help!

I would recommend Kristian. I would also recommend you steer clear of JustinJordan. He is a total ass and has one of the filthiest apartment I have ever been in.

I would recommend Kristian. I would also recommend you steer clear of JustinJordan. He is a total ass and has one of the filthiest apartment I have ever been in.

Kind of weird that he's ultra paranoid about safe sex yet keeps a filthy apartment. I would've expected a felix unger type.

Maybe JJ has AR/compulsive clients who like to clean his apartment for him before a worship session. A bud of mine (Jack Attack, for those of you who recall Adonis Lounge LA lineups from a few years ago) had a client who was into that. So that's a "thing."

(P.S. - I wouldn't necessarily agree that there's some dichotomy or contradiction between someone who has a messy apartment and who practices safe® sex. The metamessage there is that someone whose place passes Martha Stewart muster is a safe sex practitioner and of course that's a faulty premise, too.)

I would also recommend you steer clear of JustinJordan. He is a total ass and has one of the filthiest apartment I have ever been in.
this has got to be about chemistry; my massage with Justin Jordan was incredible; don't recall the apartment being filthy either; maybe it was a bad day for him?

Archived