• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

This pattern appears to indicate @beachboy's taste in human anatomy... ;)

Yes, I had also noticed that and am happy that I was able to put a smile on @beachboy ’s face plus any others as well! I always aim to please so here’s one for @easygoingpal and others who like a bit of a different look. Yes EZ I have taken note of your “proclivities” as well.

b1863157baf525ae612a5e552bc5b5ca7c646e40.jpg

Yes, I had also noticed that and am happy that I was able to put a smile on @beachboy ’s face plus any others as well! I always aim to please so here’s one for @easygoingpal and others who like a bit of a different look. Yes EZ I have taken note of your “proclivities” as well.

b1863157baf525ae612a5e552bc5b5ca7c646e40.jpg

Oh I'm ? definitely smiling looking at your posts! ;)

@whipped guy, I humbly acknowledge your complete understanding of my visual desires... Thankful that you make so many of us happy...! ?

Well @easygoingpal, I humbly acknowledge your kind words. However, we are just one very small piece of the puzzle that comprises this special and wonderful forum. Fortunately there are so many others here who are able to bring so much enjoyment, happiness, and unselfishly share so much knowledge regarding this unique hobby. As I have noted elsewhere, and others have mentioned as well, this site has had a profoundly positive effect upon the wellbeing of so many of us. Hopefully the “Big Guy in the Sky” is looking down upon this place and is doing everything possible to help us maintain and sustain this unique community.

Better ask the expert... @whipped guy, what is that thing he's holding on his right hand?

395c43c51840c2fb547b5b8bbd82c28a16e36c7f.jpg

LOL! Hey @easygoingpal it a version of a slap (aka smack) paddle that has a long handle with two short leather pieces for the “slapper” portion. Below are some other styles of the leather version. Usually there is some flexibility, but obviously some are made of stiff leather as well. I personally like the flexible variety. BTW WG has the SLUT paddle shown below and it has a nice degree of flexibility that delivers a “pleasurable” stinging effect as opposed to a heavy wallop of a whack delivered by the stiff variety. It all depends on what floats your boat.

71l48KerZpL._AC_SX425_.jpg

512mDxjtW0L._AC_SX425_.jpg

51LojMW-bKL._AC_SX425_.jpg

BDSM lesson over! We will shortly return to your regular programming.