• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

So, I finally learned the meaning of the leather bands on those arms... LOL!

ea255aa7a34baf72cd9cf134e42fcaa315a8e73d.jpg

LOL! HINT! When not sure it is best to wear one on each arm! It looks good and it covers all the bases! It can signal vers, but I just think it looks smoking hot! Otherwise one can get into trouble or NOT get what one is looking for!

One friend who is a total BDSM bottom felt rejected one night. Then I told him he was sending the wrong signal with the freaking armband. I think he got confused when looking at himself in the mirror. To be honest, I did not notice it at first until he brought it to my attention. The mirror tricks lots of people... even when going to the dentist patients have been known to indicate the incorrect side due to the mirror effect. That’s why it is always best to think passenger vs. Driver side in both situations.

So.... LEFT = TOP! RIGHT = BOTTOM!

As in LEFT = DOM! RIGHT = SUB!

plus DRIVER = TOP PASSANGER = BOTTOM.

Got it?!

??

Edited by whipped guy

Remember that the TOP/DOM is in the DRIVERS seat as that’s the easiest way to keep things straight... well you know what I mean! Otherwise as the following pics illustrate do what ever the hell you want! And that can include both arms (and they don’t even have to match) or nothing at all!!

179984e33f3b3f987e1b528e963f1376.jpg

780d4d69c0cf166d0cb8db3072ce1507.jpg

275_450.jpg

il_340x270.2330346132_k7uj.jpg?version=0

Edited by whipped guy