Toronto Strip Clubs Compared to Montreal

Despardo
This topic is 2573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, tell me, are the strip clubs in Toronto as much fun as the ones in Montreal???

In what ways are they different?

I visited Montreal for the first time last June and had a blast. Have not been to Toronto (ever) except for the airport to change planes for Montreal. There are direct flights from Seattle to Toronto.

Montreal being a French province means if the dancers are local, you're getting about 10% more for your money than in Toronto because the dancers are uncircumcised.

I like uncircumcised, but was surprised that most dancers in Montreal (including a few who spoke only French) were in fact circumcised. Got the impression that circumcision is the norm in Canada unlike in Europe or South America.

was surprised that most dancers in Montreal (including a few who spoke only French) were in fact circumcised. Got the impression that circumcision is the norm in Canada unlike in Europe or South America.

guess that's just another reason for Canada to become the 51st US state.......:D

from wiki:

The United States has the highest rate of non-religious circumcisions of male infants in the world (54.7%). (The American rate peaked around 1965 at about 85%.)

http://priceofoil.org/content/uploads/2012/11/canada51st.jpg

So, tell me, are the strip clubs in Toronto as much fun as the ones in Montreal???

In what ways are they different?

I visited Montreal for the first time last June and had a blast. Have not been to Toronto (ever) except for the airport to change planes for Montreal. There are direct flights from Seattle to Toronto.

@Despardo, It depends on how you define "fun".

Bozo has been going to the strip clubs in both cities for many years and enjoys them both. IBHO, Montreal's strip clubs (Campus and Stock Bar) have more attractive dancers and a better "club" vibe. For that reason Bozo travels to Montreal about 3x or 4x for each visit to Toronto. Between the two main Montreal bars, Bozo prefers Stock Bar to Campus. Stock Bar is larger, more upscale, and most importantly has private booths that are curtained off. At Campus, the booths are totally open, allowing any passerby to ogle at you and your stripper.

Remington's in Toronto has been around for a long time. It's practically an institution in gay Toronto. It has survived many police and vice squad raids going back decades. Despite many attempts by the municipal authorities to shut it down, it has remained. Unfortunately, the end is in near. The parcel of land where Remington's sits on has been zoned for construction of new residential development. If you've never been there, you should before it closes permanently. Unlike the Montreal bars whose inventory of dancers is predominantly local French-speaking Quebecers, Toronto's dancers have more diverse backgrounds, with a sizable number of them hailing from eastern Europe. Toronto's "second" strip club, Flash, is located in the gay district. It is a "private" club, meaning you sign a sheet of paper when you enter the club (no ID is asked for so you can sign it "Mickey Mouse", "Donald Duck", or even the ubiquitous "Bozo T. Clown"). Your signature merely grants you the privilege of entering the private club and also that you consent to the fact that you are not offended by a display of nudity. The private booths at Flash are actually small enclosed cabins stocked with tissues and hand sanitizer.

I like uncircumcised, but was surprised that most dancers in Montreal (including a few who spoke only French) were in fact circumcised. Got the impression that circumcision is the norm in Canada unlike in Europe or South America.

Bozo is definitely NOT a fan of foreskin. He finds circumcised weiners to be cleaner, more sanitary, and far more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Bozo would estimate the number of circumcised dancers in Montreal to be no more than 10%. It's higher in Toronto, though probably not by much.

All that's very interesting! But how about the clubs in Toronto? Favorites?

@DDad4ynger, Bozo just learned that the circus will be in Toronto at the end of next week, so Bozo should be able to provide an updated report on the TO strip clubs.

Bozo

@Despardo, It depends on how you define "fun".

Bozo has been going to the strip clubs in both cities for many years and enjoys them both. IBHO, Montreal's strip clubs (Campus and Stock Bar) have more attractive dancers and a better "club" vibe. For that reason Bozo travels to Montreal about 3x or 4x for each visit to Toronto. Between the two main Montreal bars, Bozo prefers Stock Bar to Campus. Stock Bar is larger, more upscale, and most importantly has private booths that are curtained off. At Campus, the booths are totally open, allowing any passerby to ogle at you and your stripper.

Remington's in Toronto has been around for a long time. It's practically an institution in gay Toronto. It has survived many police and vice squad raids going back decades. Despite many attempts by the municipal authorities to shut it down, it has remained. Unfortunately, the end is in near. The parcel of land where Remington's sits on has been zoned for construction of new residential development. If you've never been there, you should before it closes permanently. Unlike the Montreal bars whose inventory of dancers is predominantly local French-speaking Quebecers, Toronto's dancers have more diverse backgrounds, with a sizable number of them hailing from eastern Europe. Toronto's "second" strip club, Flash, is located in the gay district. It is a "private" club, meaning you sign a sheet of paper when you enter the club (no ID is asked for so you can sign it "Mickey Mouse", "Donald Duck", or even the ubiquitous "Bozo T. Clown"). Your signature merely grants you the privilege of entering the private club and also that you consent to the fact that you are not offended by a display of nudity. The private booths at Flash are actually small enclosed cabins stocked with tissues and hand sanitizer.

Bozo is definitely NOT a fan of foreskin. He finds circumcised weiners to be cleaner, more sanitary, and far more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Bozo would estimate the number of circumcised dancers in Montreal to be no more than 10%. It's higher in Toronto, though probably not by much.

@DDad4ynger, Bozo just learned that the circus will be in Toronto at the end of next week, so Bozo should be able to provide an updated report on the TO strip clubs.

Bozo

That's great, check it out let me know really appreciate it

I have been in almost all of the Canadian clubs mentioned and have had fun there. I guess, for me, I prefer those clubs where there is more opportunity for M2M sex, especially oral sex, my passion. I love those few sex clubs that show real sex and guys cumming but they're few and far between in North America. I really like places like Touche in Chicago which is no nonsense about its commitment to oral sex and the roles men who engage in same can get into. Getting a little buzzed and walking along that back area with top feeders showing off their cocks waiting for cocksuckers to get them off is TOTALLY my scene. Now, if we could just get a couple of those clubs open here in the west I'd be there for the opening.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Toronto, had a blast! Went to Flash on a weekday night fairly early so I'm not sure that was a good representation. Went with a good friend and we had fun. It was not a stellar group of dancers that evening. One stand out, and Italian boy, very well Hung, named Apollo was a lot of fun and very hot.

Got the feeling The guys were mostly gay for pay. The private back rooms or $20 a song, did not indulge in that.

Stayed at the Chelsea Hotel, had a great experience there, Grindr came in very handy in there LOL.

Hello kindred spirits!! Any updates re: the current Remington's situation? I am WELL versed in the Montreal scene () but have never checked out The Toronto delights...

Bozo visited Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Not much has changed.

Remington's, which bills itself as Toronto's "premier male strip club", has been on life support for months. So far it has evaded the bulldozers, and rumor has it that it will be around at least thru the summer months. It was a little slow during the week when there were about 10-12 dancers. Things picked up on the weekend when the club was more crowded and there were a few more dancers. Only the top floor is open during the week. They also open the main floor on weekends, mostly to accommodate the female customers. There was a good variety of sizes ranging from twink to muscular. Something for everyone. Of course, Bozo remembers the halcyon days of Remington's when they would average 30-35 dancers.

https://www.remingtons.com/

Flash has more of a club "vibe". It's larger and better situated than Remington's. The lap dances are completely private. They're done in mini-cabins that lock from the inside. Management provides sanitizer and kleenex. The boys were less aggressive at Flash, though Bozo thought that Remington's had the better offerings. Fewer twinks at Remington's.

http://flashonchurch.com/

If you've never been to Toronto, wait a few weeks, and enjoy the city during the day. So many things to do and places to go. The Distillery district, St. Lawrence Market, the Harbourfront, Chinatown, fashionable Bloor Street, etc. Bozo likes to plan his spring and summer trips around the baseball schedule when the Blue Jays are home. Viewing a game from the Rogers Centre is a fun experience for a baseball fan.

Enjoy!

Bozo

Totally agree on what a nice city Toronto is, in general. I used to go up there several times a year before I started branching out more. During the late 90s/early 00s heyday of Remington's I took many long weekends up there. Flights were super cheap then too.

I've never been to Flash but it sounds like it's worth a look. I'm more into twinks than muscle guys. It's been a couple of years since spent any time up there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived