scrotum pleasure

007kwok
This topic is 1877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I enjoy it but I'm not particular about the "how", as long as it's not too rough. Generally, I've found when masseur gently brushes against your balls while working your inner thighs, it's an indication that he's ready to go further if you give him some sign that you're good with it. There was one guy who asked what I liked while we were well into the happy ending portion of the massage; I asked him to play with my balls a bit and that finished me within seconds.

• 1 year later...

I've used two masseurs who asked me if I would be interested in receiving testicular massage. Of course, I said yes! The first one, with whom nothing overtly sensual or erotic had ever happened while giving me a massage (short of a little leakage), seemed shocked when I erupted in less than a minute after he started beautifully massaging my testicles as if he were polishing Faberge eggs! I thought to myself, "WTF did you think was going to happen?!" He has since performed this service two or three other times and has seemed less surprised by my quick and voluminous results. FYI, he does not touch my shaft AT ALL. This is quite special. He lives in another city several hundred miles away and has no online information.

The other one, whom I see more often, does nearly as good a job as they above, with a bit of shaft involvement toward the end.

• 1 month later...

I have been in any number of conversations & situations over the years involving scrotum play. I have had partners who blast if I gave the slightest attention there, and others who were less sensitive but clearly enjoyed it. Alas, when a guy touches, licks, sucks or otherwise attends to my balls, it does virtually nothing--as with my nipples, I seem to have little sensitivity there. *Sigh* I am the original numbnuts.

I like Karsei Nei Tsang. It's gimmicky (sediment? blockages? lol?), but some of the movements feel really good. I do about 9 or so of the massage-type movements that I know feel good. Kinda hard to trace and massage scrotal veins in the dark though, and also in people with dark skin and when it's very cold. The palm polishing is one of the movements as well, with one sac in a ring formed by your thumb and middle finger. Gotta have some ultimate trust though to let someone have your jewels in such a vulnerable position like that hahahaha. There's a book on it that can be found online for free. Also on wellnessfeel they have images and descriptions for all of the male movements. Tell the masseurs you like to read up about it and give it a try.

Edited by jcarper

Thanks for starting this thread. I found it hot! I am in New York and have had the hand brushing against my balls and some touching or light play but never a real focus. It sounds hot. I will start asking for that and circle back with this thread. In the meantime, anyone in New York with experiences of this sort to report?