Shave or not shave

Mydavid
This topic is 2269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I never thought I would shave my body hair. But I did a bodybuilding contest last fall and it's more or less obligatory. First I clipped it, than I took the plunge and shaved it. I liked it, a lot. I really enjoyed being shaved smooth. Liked the way it looked. Liked the way it felt. My partner liked it too. He said, "You look like a life guard."

I don't think I would do it all the time because it's quite a hassle, and I like being hairy, but it's a nice option to have discovered.

• 3 weeks later...
I've spoken to a couple dancers at the Gold Coast in Detroit who've said they are required to trim their pubic hair pretty close if they're going to dance there. I'm not sure of the reason behind it, although I do remember (from WAY back when) that some laws drew the line at pubic hair showing.

Personally, I prefer unshaved / untrimmed. I don't mind the random hair.

Men have hair - boys do not --- I like Men

A dancer mentioned to me that he normally had very hairy legs, and he shaved them for the club. I suggested he let it grow out, he went for a couple weeks without shaving and seemed ready to blame me that he wasn't getting any private dance requests last Friday. I honestly could not tell the difference after the two weeks without shaving.

• 3 weeks later...