Yesboy in San Diego

foranhour
This topic is 2002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did notice his Rentmasseur profile has 6 reviews.....all spaced VERY close together...all posted right after he signed up on the site....11/7....11/13.....and then TWO on the same day no less!....11/16 AND 11/16......11/17.....11/18.....wow! a quick flurry of reviews......none posted before or since.....isn't that kind of a red flag?

Edited by Dmitri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
MikeBiDude?

Hehe, no the Masseur Yesboy24. Met him once, nice body and all, but found him a little fem. He's a nice guy. Massage technique is on the sensual/erotic, not formal training. In my opinion if you'd like a good massage with a good technique and extras, you should pass on this guy. If you want more sensual/erotic play then he's good.

• 1 month later...
Face of the boy next door, body of a gymnast. Hypnotizes you with his entire body as he uses all of it to massage you. Left feeling like I was on very good drugs.

Our schedules didn’t click (again :() last weekend. I’ll be in his area again 4-5 days around Labor Day so fingers crossed we will repeat.

Yes he used his ENTIRE body to massage me as well. Left me wishing I was a more “passive” client, butt I’m not...