Dominating muscle tops around DC-area

torvc
This topic is 2657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First and foremost when you type muscle top... what is muscle to you? ...close to powerlifter/pro bodybuilder size or someone with an athletic/fitness build?

DC doesn't currently have a resident aggressive/dominate muscle-top. There are a few guys who might fit your description who visit fairly regularly. Depending on your arrival and stay time you could catch or miss them.

Of those currently listed, that I have encountered, you'll miss Giovanni Volta a few days. He has a powerlifters build. Nice guy, easy to talk too (with a southern accent), and into role play. For a fitness model build, maybe slightly bigger, @tristanbaldwin will be in DC early February. He books up fast. So contact him immediately. He is a member of the forum as well. He is a good guy, easy to talk to. He's also very skilled in the role play dominating stuff. Although, he and I have never done the dominating stuff, we have done wrestling fantasies. Both are tops, btw.

Vin Marco pops up occasionally. Although, I don't think he plans to come in February. Peter Latz is a good guy as well, but I'm not sure how much he gets into being dominate and aggressive. He's always been very laid back with me. I think that is his personality. He'll be in DC in early Feb too.

There is a guy currently listing to arrive mid-Feb who is rather beefy AlanNYC whom I've never met. He lists as versatile. I don't know how strict you are about wanting a "strict" top, but he might do.

Others may pop up as February gets closer. You have just check to see if someone interests you and ask about them on the forum.

Peter by far the best of those recommendations. He's fantastic.

Tristan far to difficult to book. Gave up on him along time ago.

With the exception of Alan (whom I've never met), I like all the guys I mentioned for various reasons. However, Tristan and Vin are very special to me. I have a relatively long standing relationship with both.

Anyway, I've never had trouble "booking" Tristan. What's more of an issue is my schedule and finding time to see him. But yes, I'd admit that contacting him close to his arrival any place may make it harder to see him.

Both-

Wow thanks for this! I have been a fan of tristan's for a LOOONG time and am super bummed that I won't be in DC when he is there. Likewise for Peter. And Alan is just hot. You hit the nail on the head for each of those guys.

RE: Top - it isn't strict, by any means. I am vers myself, and in my relationships. But my relationships never scratch that itch - my need to be submissive - as well as I would like in my be-with-an-ultimate-muscle-alpha fantasies.

Both-

Wow thanks for this! I have been a fan of tristan's for a LOOONG time and am super bummed that I won't be in DC when he is there. Likewise for Peter. And Alan is just hot. You hit the nail on the head for each of those guys.

RE: Top - it isn't strict, by any means. I am vers myself, and in my relationships. But my relationships never scratch that itch - my need to be submissive - as well as I would like in my be-with-an-ultimate-muscle-alpha fantasies.

You're welcome. If you meet with Alan let us know. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Peter by far the best of those recommendations. He's fantastic.

Tristan far to difficult to book. Gave up on him along time ago.

A guy who's phone isn't ringing is usually pretty easy to book. I price fair, honor my word, and deliver two times over...as a result, I stay busy. Is this where I'm supposed to apologize for that...?

Sorry to be chippy back at you, but your post hasn't seemed positive. Is Indy cold this time of year...run down to tampa! You'll like it there- lots of muscle guys!

A guy who's phone isn't ringing is usually pretty easy to book. I price fair, honor my word, and deliver two times over...as a result, I stay busy. Is this where I'm supposed to apologize for that...?

Sorry to be chippy back at you, but your post hasn't seemed positive. Is Indy cold this time of year...run down to tampa! You'll like it there- lots of muscle guys!

Hey - honored to have you comment on this thread. I really wish I were around DC when you're there. Hopefully one of these times our paths will cross - and your ankles cross as you scissor me into submission! ;)

Hey - honored to have you comment on this thread. I really wish I were around DC when you're there. Hopefully one of these times our paths will cross - and your ankles cross as you scissor me into submission! ;)

We'll cross someday, I'm sure! Back out here 5/10 and 5/11, as well as 6/13 and 6/14. This weather here in DC is phenomenal right now....I don't want to leave!!!!

Archived