411 on "Daddy Retreat" in NYC

bluedawg
This topic is 2428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Blue,

Welcome to the forum. A few tips: putting the location of the masseur you are asking about in the subject title is a good idea and attracts the attention of members knowledgeable about that area. Also, posting a link to an ad helps...:)

Aaron is a 10; great masseur, great at real tantra, great at SM, domination, the man is terrific, he can custom your session as you wish. And on top, he is delightful (when he is not in a Dom/master role). Handsome to boot, muscled body, great ass, cock and balls. Love Aaron.

Just a couple more questions, and then I'll quiet down, I promise.

At his seminars on "edging," is everyone naked? Does he demonstrated using his own cock? Does he come in front of the group?

And finally, respectfully submitted, a query about his ass. Is it:

(a) proud, tight and perky;

(b) two cheeky cantaloupes;

© flat and sassy;

(d) wide and wiggly

(e) hairy or slick?

• 3 months later...
Aaron is a great guy and gives a very good massage. I have done a few of his workshops. I highly recommend him. PM if you want details or have questions.

Hi' I'm very interested in Aaron, can you pls PM me some more details about his session? Thank you!!

• 4 months later...

Sounds like I'm the odd man out. I had only one massage with him about two years ago, and while I agree he was technically competent with a sensual edge (well schooled in the body electric vein), I just didn't connect with him on any level; physical, sensual or emotional. The whole thing felt cold, transactional and closed. I wouldn't go back, but I'm glad to read that others have had better experiences.

Sounds like I'm the odd man out. I had only one massage with him about two years ago, and while I agree he was technically competent with a sensual edge (well schooled in the body electric vein), I just didn't connect with him on any level; physical, sensual or emotional. The whole thing felt cold, transactional and closed. I wouldn't go back, but I'm glad to read that others have had better experiences.

I am with you-not quite as bad, but not inclined to repeat-so many better experiences in NYC at least for me

Archived