Angelo and Paolo, Italian Stallions?

glutes
This topic is 1174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would avoid these guys for one reason: their reviews in their MF ad. Their reviews are SO badly written (broken english, etc) and posted SO close together that you have ONE guess who wrote them. Read them and see for yourself. I am a firm believer that when the masseur so obviously writes their own reviews they can't be trusted in other areas of their massage business. The fact these guys wrote ALL their own reviews is a MAJOR turn off for me.

• 4 months later...
Guest InthePines
To me it felt like it was all about the money. I'm not looking for romance or anything, but at least there's an expectation of the providers being into what they're doing.

Thanks, They're in town now and I passed based on this.

• 3 months later...

I was considering hiring them and I couldn’t figure out why I recognize them. And then it dawned on me, I saw them st BJ Roosters. The one is really hot. The other one is a bit of a baby. He hates dancing. He hates hving to make money this way. So don’t do it. Fortunately I only got a lousy lap dance which is a fraction of the cost of a lousy massage.

I know them as Alejandro & Patrick, seasonal dancers at Boardwalk. They told me they were cousins from Argentina, so I’m not sure where the Italian came from. They are fluent in Spanish, but maybe in Italian also.

Both have a solo studio scene on the Stock Bar site. Patrick was Patrick, but Alejandro used a different name which I don’t recall. (I do however recall the end of his scene as he said, “I feeneesh, I feeneesh, I feeneesh!”

One more thing, in one photo in the massage ad you see a brand name on the underwear. That's Alejandro's own line & if you google, you'll find more photos, even a youtube video of an underwear fashion show.

A lot of people from Argentina are Italian by heritage. I have no idea how or why Italians chose to move to Argentina at some point in history.

A lot of people from Argentina are Italian by heritage. I have no idea how or why Italians chose to move to Argentina at some point in history.

Well, there is no mystery, the reason is the same as for all the exodus from (mainly) South of Italy between the end of 19th and beginning of 20th Century, even if it lasted a bit until the 70s. Search of places where they could find work because of lack of it and poverty in the original places.

USA, Argentina, Brasil, Venezuela, Uruguay , (Peru) and eventually Canada and Australia offered them a possibility for a new life beacouse these Countries in different fields were "offering" labor. Many poor Southern Italians in the 50s-early 70s also went to Northern Italy, Germany and Switzerland.

Edited by Italiano

• 6 months later...

I thought I'd seen them here ... well, they've changed ad names, but the game is still the same. Hitting a flurry of cities, one day in each. I'm not sure how they do it and manage to do massages .... I'd be exhausted. That's about 24 hours of driving in 5 days, plus checking in-out of hotels every day. I suppose they could wake up early and drive to the next city by check-in time and set up shop again.

https://rentmasseur.com/Paoloandangel

Jacksonville, Nov 12

Nashville, Nov 13

Memphis, Nov 14

Dallas, Nov 15

Houston, Nov 16

Austin, Nov 17

• 2 years later...