Cock-sucker Mirror! Thoughts?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't suit my style of cocksucking. I like to fixate on the man and his cock. I stare down at the inches I have yet to conquer, and I love to look up into the eyes of the man I'm sucking to gauge his response. When I have opportunity to get a video of one of my cocksucking sessions I prefer a side view that gets his face and body to a POV shot of just my face and his cock.

It wouldn't suit my style of cocksucking. I like to fixate on the man and his cock. I stare down at the inches I have yet to conquer, and I love to look up into the eyes of the man I'm sucking to gauge his response. When I have opportunity to get a video of one of my cocksucking sessions I prefer a side view that gets his face and body to a POV shot of just my face and his cock.

+1

This would just get in the way for me, and stop me deepthroating enthusiastically. :)

I like to have interesting and unique gear and toys on hand to enhance the experience and encourage exploration. Check out THIS and let me know if it's something you would enjoy.

Also, for you, would it fit comfortably?

Product Details:

• Length: 7.5in/19.1cm

• Width: 4.5in/11.4cm

• Hole Diameter: 2in/5.1cm

I'd find something like that distracting, it'd cover up too much of the guy I'm sucking.

It says it's made of plastic - I would think the reflective properties would degrade pretty quickly.

And who has the time to constantly polish something covered in nose marks, saliva and cum?

A stocking stuffer for @glennnn. :)

~Boomer ~

Thanks for thinking of me Boomer. I love that cock sucker and Glennnn go together in your mind. I don't want to watch myself when I'm sucking, though. I would rather have a device that shows me clearly in the moment the changing expressions on my guy's face as I try different techniques, plus the moment of truth, of course. I'm trying to mentally engineer it even as I write. The feel of the flow, the warmth and taste, the sounds he makes PLUS easily watching the expressions on his face....? WOW. Somebody invent that!!!!

Interesting. A flesh jack you stick up your ass. Kind of like a female condom except actually practical and reusable. Probably works great unless the guys too big.

It's confusing. Is it an "ass condom" ?

Yeah, it sort-of functions like a female condom, except that it stays in place much better so offers the top a lot more sensation. And it's great for using on guys who like big toys or can take a fist.

Yeah, it sort-of functions like a female condom, except that it stays in place much better so offers the top a lot more sensation. And it's great for using on guys who like big toys or can take a fist.

The only problem I see is that it has be fairly rigid which means the bottom isn't going to feeling much other then having a dildo stuffed up their ass. Too bad they couldn't come up with a two part system where you pull out the dildo device and it leaves a condom in place.

The only problem I see is that it has be fairly rigid which means the bottom isn't going to feeling much other then having a dildo stuffed up their ass. Too bad they couldn't come up with a two part system where you pull out the dildo device and it leaves a condom in place.

Oh, no, it's extremely flexible and stretchy. So much so that it's practically impossible to insert on its own.

Archived