Muscle 29 in LA

Robkla
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hired him yesterday. It was awesome but he asked that I be discrete so I am. Don't ask for details please.

Why are you wasting space on this forum?!? Please leave. The whole point of this forum is to give each other information. Very frustrating - especially when I give a ton of information out.

Hired him yesterday. It was awesome but he asked that I be discrete so I am. Don't ask for details please.

I think some of the reactions to your post are a bit dramatic.

That said, you might have just posted that you saw him and recommend him. Or, not posted at all, which would have been discrete.

The phrasing is sorta reminiscent of "I've got a secret" teasing.

dis·creet

diˈskrēt/

adjective

1. careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, especially in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.
    "we made some discreet inquiries"
    synonyms: careful, circumspect, cautious, wary, chary, guarded; More

dis·crete

diˈskrēt/

adjective

1. individually separate and distinct.

dis·creet

diˈskrēt/

adjective

1. careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, especially in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.

dis·crete

diˈskrēt/

adjective

1. individually separate and distinct

Ya know.... I forget that spelling and distinction myself. Thanks.

Ya know.... I forget that spelling and distinction myself. Thanks.

There's various threads here and there about grammar, spelling, etc., I usually don't join in. But discrete/discreet is a pet peeve of mine....especially because I deal with both "discrete" data in my biz life and "discreet" people in my adult entertainment life ;)

There's various threads here and there about grammar, spelling, etc., I usually don't join in. But discrete/discreet is a pet peeve of mine....especially because I deal with both "discrete" data in my biz life and "discreet" people in my adult entertainment life ;)

I participate in those threads. I notice the errors. I'm sure some are due to auto-complete.

For myself, I love vocabulary, want to use the correct word.

So, I genuinely like learning something new or even a polite correction.

• 2 weeks later...
I think some of the reactions to your post are a bit dramatic.

That said, you might have just posted that you saw him and recommend him. Or, not posted at all, which would have been discrete.

The phrasing is sorta reminiscent of "I've got a secret" teasing.

Ok. I highly recommend him

dis·creet

diˈskrēt/

adjective

dis·crete

diˈskrēt/

adjective

1. individually separate and distinct.

I hate to admit this one always catches me, so I just forced myself to commit this to memory. The mnemonic I'm using: in discrete the e's are individually separate and distinct.

Archived