Justin Baylor

kaboom35
This topic is 2683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see so little resemblance tween his pix (the face pix) and the guy I met. NO complaints at all BTW, and this was a good 10 yrs ago in LA, but he just seems to look SO diff than I remember from what was at least 3 or 4 meetings. (maybe bc he avoided any face pix for years so my memory faded, and he only recently started occasionally posting them? idk :-)

I meet him 3 years ago. Didn't look close to the pictures.

I see so little resemblance tween his pix (the face pix) and the guy I met. ...he just seems to look SO diff than I remember ...

You can find my other comments on various threads and I won't repeat them here but.... My 2nd worst hire, ever... I rank him better than the blackmailer and worse than the thief :eek:

I meet him 3 years ago. Didn't look close to the pictures. I walked out and wrote a bad review. He texted me multiple times to rescind the review. I declined to change or modify it. He ultimately managed to have "Daddy" not post it.

Justin is a pretty good time. Surprised you didn't have fun.

I had both kinds of experiences!

Many years ago, I saw him when I was in LA on biz, and I had a blast. Great kissing + sweaty rough roleplay.

A year or two (or three) later, I called him for a reprise, this time booking for two hours. We started to kiss, and he remarked, "I hope you don't think we're going to do much of THAT." The session never recovered and I was relieved when he left 40 minutes (out of 120 minute session) later.

anyone been with him recently? just wondering if he's still alive and kicking. Ha.

He doesn't advertise so no link.

I would not go with him. One person on this forum gave him an excellent recommendation, but I found him not as "hot" as described. And that was 6 years ago. His personality was nice, to his credit, but little else.

Archived