God Bless Rick Munroe

Lucky
This topic is 5588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Sex and Sodomy

>"Don't be such a stranger!"

>

>Really! Why do I feel schizoid all of a sudden? Yes, trav,

>indeed, post here more frequently. But don't call woodlawn

>"woody." It's a no-no.

My friends are free to use such diminutives if they wish.

You, on the other hand, may call me Woodlawn. :)

• 3 years later...
Guest TBinCHI

>I am reviving this string because of the IRONY it casts on

>the last 48 hours.

Thank you for doing so. I have to say that I really enjoy Rick's posts. He has a rare combination of sarcasm, irony, and genuineness that is truly enjoyable to me. I also like it that he stands up to some of the bullshit on here. Now if only Derek would post more often, we'd get to see that he is as insightful and well spoken as his partner. Keep it up, men!

You know something has just occured to me...we have never seen a head pix of EITHER RICK OR DEREK. Maybe DEREK does not even exist. He could be a figment of Rick's vivid imagination... or a day-player Rick hires for individual gigs. I have never seen a repeat review for them listed as a couple. MAYBE Rick actually has a stable of Dereks he rotates and takes out for "dates" one at a time?!?!? OR maybe in the ultimate act of HUBRIS Rick has just CLONED HIMSELF (Their BODS are VERY SIMILAR) and Rick is actually doing a slightly genetically altered version of himself!

>>OR

>>maybe in the ultimate act of HUBRIS Rick has just CLONED

>>HIMSELF (Their BODS are VERY SIMILAR) and Rick is

>actually

>>doing a slightly genetically altered version of himself!

>

>

>Yeah, but I really overdid the shoulders and traps! :p

>

IF you were going to rebuild yourself, wouldn't you make the clone BIGGER and BETTER...didn't you learn ANYTHING from THE BIONIC WOMAN?

I haven't purchased the records. I did see her at the Brilliant Lecture Series and three times in concert since the lecture. Do you recommend the records? I miss Dick's website!

Hope all is very well with you and that 2009 brings you and Derek one huge wonderful surprise and a thousand smaller ones!

Archived