Anthonylasvegas

tennisjock
This topic is 2737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I exchanged a few messages with him when he was in Palm Springs earlier this year. We didn't end up connecting, but he was polite and responsive. If I'm remembering correctly, he was working out of a hotel room and no table. Since I hate massages on beds, I passed despite how nice he seemed to be.

I saw him a few months back. Nice guy but nothing special about the massage. I'm pretty sure those pictures are not of him, but he sort of resembles the guy in the photos. What's interesting is that I researched his phone # prior to meeting up with him and it traces back to the guy in the pics who is living in Spain. I'm 90% sure the guy who I saw is not the guy in the pictures, yet the phone # he's using traces back to the guy in the pictures...still trying to figure this one out

I saw him a few months back. Nice guy but nothing special about the massage. I'm pretty sure those pictures are not of him, but he sort of resembles the guy in the photos. What's interesting is that I researched his phone # prior to meeting up with him and it traces back to the guy in the pics who is living in Spain. I'm 90% sure the guy who I saw is not the guy in the pictures, yet the phone # he's using traces back to the guy in the pictures...still trying to figure this one out

I don't know the guy, but it could just be that the pictures are a couple of years old. Some people's appearance changes significantly as they get older, some people don't.(Nose, ears etc continue to grow throughout life, in some people they grow more or less than others) I've had high school and college friends hit me up on facebook and I would not have recognized them. And it's not that they looked old - they just looked different.

Alternately it could be his brother or something where there's a family resemblance and a family phone plan.

Archived