Mrgoodbody (Sebastian?) in NY 411. WOW!!

Italiano
This topic is 2413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I also thought that the pics were of 2 different people. The private pics don't quite match up with the model-esque public pic in the speedo, for instance. I know that one's appearance can change. But in any case, all pics are still hot. And he has good reviews. So I am going to check him out up close and personal.

Que

Of course he is legit. Did you see my post???????? If ur unsure move on.

Really? Actually I didn't see your post. But wtf does that matter? I suppose no one else can contribute with their own personal takes because you, the authority have spoken? Get over yourself bro. And I'll move on when I want to move on. The fuck?!?!?!? You might consider reducing your daily intake of vinegar dude. And remove the shitty human being tag from your forehead.

Que

Really? Actually I didn't see your post. But wtf does that matter? I suppose no one can else can contribute with their own personal takes because you, the authority have spoken? Get over yourself bro. And I'll move on when I want to move on. The fuck?!?!?!? You might consider reducing your daily intake of vinegar dude. And remove the shitty human being tag from your forehead.

Don't you realise that eight question marks are the magic number? You must follow subsequent instructions. :rolleyes:

Really? Actually I didn't see your post. But wtf does that matter? I suppose no one else can contribute with their own personal takes because you, the authority have spoken? Get over yourself bro. And I'll move on when I want to move on. The fuck?!?!?!? You might consider reducing your daily intake of vinegar dude. And remove the shitty human being tag from your forehead.

I almost responded to that post as well. Didn't really see any point to the ire!!!!!!!!! LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived