Does This Cock Make Me Look Fat ?

jjkrkwood
This topic is 751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now Trebor - does that meet your qualifications to FMRG?

Isnt that always the question for @Trebor ? You have to learn his coding. If he puts smiley faces, he likes it, BUT if it gets the FMRG in writing, it's a keeper.... So i would say in the above... he likes it alot, but doesnt want to be fucked by it...:D

Isnt that always the question for @Trebor ? You have to learn his coding. If he puts smiley faces, he likes it, BUT if it gets the FMRG in writing, it's a keeper.... So i would say in the above... he likes it alot, but doesnt want to be fucked by it...:D

OK got it. Not fully qualified for the job! Trebor doesn't want us to think he is a pushover.

Oh, I don't have a doubt in the world that that thing could indeed FMRG;)

I think I'd rather give it the :p:p:p:p:p:p:p treatment instead, thank you very much!!!!!

Now Trebor - does that meet your qualifications to FMRG?

Oh, I don't have a doubt in the world that that thing could indeed FMRG;)

I think I'd rather give it the :p:p:p:p:p:p:p treatment instead, thank you very much!!!!!

@Trebor - you have my full confidence that you will be able to handle such a remarkable specimen. However, you should realize this will set the bar even higher for your FMRG designation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...